RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
PS3 Info from Gamespot(Vid is there to watch)

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
PS3 Info from Gamespot(Vid is there to watch)
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post PS3 Info from Gamespot(Vid is there to watch) Reply with quote
Right,got this off consolegaming so have a look if you have some spare time to kill.
It is long but watch Cool enjoy..........................................................

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/video_player/popup.php?sid=6167003&tag=prefs;button

Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
So girls,did you have a look? Cool

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:58 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
What is it (work block streaming sites)

Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:20 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Red Legend wrote:
What is it (work block streaming sites)

It is taken from gamspot,it gives a great outlook of what is to come from the ps3 and
gives loads of othere information and on new games that will be out,it covers areas that some
mut players have been asking,from online modes to offline modes.I should work for sony,brb going to send my cv in now lmao,but red have a look man when you get the chance. Cool I couldnt be arsed to go and explain everything that is going on in the vid.So have a look all..........
Crying or Very sad Laughing 8)Fuck it....... i will say one thing tho,cant wait for this as the new home support
thing that they are going to use looks class and will be good use for the clan Wink

Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Well, for certain members of the clan anyway... being a chat room I'm sure Red and Barky will feel right at home perving on all the squeaky voiced Socom nubs out there... poor bastards...

I haven;t got the time to watch the video, but I'll get a look ta it sometime soon hopefully
Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:53 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
Well, for certain members of the clan anyway... being a chat room I'm sure Red and Barky will feel right at home perving on all the squeaky voiced Socom nubs out there... poor bastards...

I haven;t got the time to watch the video, but I'll get a look ta it sometime soon hopefully

Its good kain,lots of stuff you can do on it from design your house and have fellow gamers/friends or clan members over.Its nuts because there is soo much more there that alot of people and gamers will not care about.And the game developers when the are going to create a game they put up pictures as its been done,ie from the likes of capcom and so on Wink There is way to many options on it that could of been taken out but feck it looks ok so far so good.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, I heard a load of talk abotu the PS3 Home thing... is it basically an MMO-Sims game? with like a neighbour hood of gamers... or a city or whatever?

Sounds nice, still haven't got time to watch it, but I'll sneak a peak over the weekend Smile
Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:18 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Home:
Here's a video of 'Home'

Dunno if that vid you posted runs onto this Eddie, but this one's bigger, and in high def... but ti's just about the 'Home' thing, which looks very good
Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:05 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
Home:
Here's a video of 'Home'

Dunno if that vid you posted runs onto this Eddie, but this one's bigger, and in high def... but ti's just about the 'Home' thing, which looks very good

Thats the one kain,same thing.
Cool

Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: