RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
i want to join! by xlostsoulx

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
i want to join! by xlostsoulx
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post i want to join! by xlostsoulx Reply with quote
xlostsoulx wrote:
hi i would like to join your clan because i am good and my details are
GB name=Dragonboyuk
Socom 3 name= xlostsoulx
please may i join?

UT _BOOM_ HEAD SHOT!!

Originally Posted In Another Thread (I moved it here)
Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
The word "good" in that post... even if he is a full-of-himself teenage twat, anything remotely findable-in-thesaurus from the word good makes him not one of us!

But like whatever ya know? who am I to say anything? because I never get to play, isn't that right KAIN you SICKO, and BT, the scum of the earth... probably based in manchester and yet they still manage to have indian call centres

ARGH
Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:18 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
xlostsoulx

Post i just want to play for fun Reply with quote
well i dont think i am that good but i just want to play and just play for fun and play against other clans and i dont care if i win or not so can i join?

UT _BOOM_HEAD SHOT

Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
xlostsoulx

Post the clan i have been in Reply with quote
the clans that i have been in are:
FF-Freedom Fighters
UAF-United armed Forces
HaZ-Hazourdous (my own clan) that was quite succsesful
so please would i be able to join because i like you clan and i wnt to play for fun against other clans thanks.

UT _BOOM_HEAD SHOT!

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: the clan i have been in Reply with quote
xlostsoulx wrote:
the clans that i have been in are:
FF-Freedom Fighters
UAF-United armed Forces
HaZ-Hazourdous (my own clan) that was quite succsesful
so please would i be able to join because i like you clan and i wnt to play for fun against other clans thanks.

UT _BOOM_HEAD SHOT!

Cant say i have ever seen your name Rolling Eyes but you were in FF and i allways thought your leader was as dodge as fuck,i wont hold that against you as i have not seen you play? Confused So if you see a mut room open just ask or type in the room that you are looking for a try and barky will make his mind up UT That would be the best thing to do to be honest...............or just send him money and red legend a joint,then you would be in the clan lol

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:42 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
The word "good" in that post... even if he is a full-of-himself teenage twat, anything remotely findable-in-thesaurus from the word good makes him not one of us!

But like whatever ya know? who am I to say anything? because I never get to play, isn't that right KAIN you SICKO, and BT, the scum of the earth... probably based in manchester and yet they still manage to have indian call centres

ARGH

This is true jim,you never get to play Laughing One sponge is all we need at the mo UT

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:45 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Personally I don't want any (more) spotty teenage twats in the clan. First, he needs to pass the 'balls dropped' test, if he sounds like Aled Jones on helium then he can fuck off. Second, if he is a Gooner, Scouser or Chelski fan he can fuck off. THird, Boom - Head shot - FUCK OFF.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:24 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Red learnt his Recruitment tactics direct from the British Army.....lmao
Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Red Legend wrote:
Personally I don't want any (more) spotty teenage twats in the clan. First, he needs to pass the 'balls dropped' test, if he sounds like Aled Jones on helium then he can fuck off. Second, if he is a Gooner, Scouser or Chelski fan he can fuck off. THird, Boom - Head shot - FUCK OFF.

Someone get up out of bed on the wrong side this moarning? Laughing

Dont mind red,he loves it when little boys join the clan,ie spud lmao Exclamation Razz

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
xlostsoulx

Post i tried Reply with quote
i tried to look fore you on socom 3 and none of your room were up and i could not find you. where were you.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: i tried Reply with quote
xlostsoulx wrote:
i tried to look fore you on socom 3 and none of your room were up and i could not find you. where were you.

We are not really active at the mo,but as for gb we are. Crying or Very sad Laughing

Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Most nights we are on in Eng Speaking.....Eddie is not really active at the moment but that is because his boyfriend gave him a nasty rash which makes it difficult to get around...
Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:43 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Aye, also, if there are footy matches a lot of us are down the boozer, also when the rugby is on, and for the cricket (doesn't apply to the pikeys as they don't know what cricket is, or footy come to think of it, Cork City WTF) as well as most Friday, Saturday and Sundays, we sometimes go to the pub on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays as well depending on what's going on and who's in town. There are some nights we don't go to the pub, when we usually stay in with a bottle of voddy or something, be prepared to get judged by the best of the best...hic.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Most nights we are on in Eng Speaking.....Eddie is not really active at the moment but that is because his boyfriend gave him a nasty rash which makes it difficult to get around...

Wanker,lol Laughing I only really get the chance to come on when there are clan matches.And thats if i am not stuck in traffic lol barky will understand after me ringing him back on his mobile Cool

Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:15 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: