RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Talks at Camp Scheveningen
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Talks at Camp Scheveningen
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Nice one, I prefer the Widow, it's all I smoked in the last 7 odd years but you don't need to bring it along, we have a coffee shop a few mins up the road which sells the widow, unless you can get a good deal, I know one shop in Roosendaal where we got the price of Widown down to 3.3 Euro a gram (but we were buying 90 grams a time)

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:23 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Well gonna be fun to see which one of you two twats passes out first....although Red did use to smoke about 5 in the morning watching an episode of Dr Who.....

Dr Who, holy shit I can just imagine the trip going on in his head while he's watching that... lmfao

Have these talks happened yet? and if so, what happened?
Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:16 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
My train leaves in 35 mins, going to go to the station now. Yeehaaa. I hope there aern't too many Scousers in the bar tomorrow, else there could be some blood spilled

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:09 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
aye, no doubt you'll get stabbed in the back when you aren't looking... and you'll be pissing blood everywhere, but no doubt you'll deserve it Wink
Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
TruePlayaz

Post Summit Summary Reply with quote
Well, my initial plan was to have my 6 year old son go to his mates for a sleep over but instead he came to Camp Schevenigen to administer the summit!!

We met Barky & Red outside a local bar (where they had to return a bottle of vodka from the night previous) and after they had been watching Man Utd beat the Liverpool (scum)!

Good introduction to the lads! A quick beer and Jaegermeister then off to get set-up at Barky's...

My son owned at bowling (NINTENDO WII) but only after a few initail pre-adolescent outbursts! LOL

Bo (my son) was a bit pissed not to be part of the massacre war we had on Socom3 so he turned off Red's console whilst he was carrying the bomb!!! LMAO

We lost even though Barky, Red & I could all see each others screens! But bM! are a tough clan to beat and Red's aim was slightly off! LMAO

Anyway, my son & I left to drive back to Amsterdam after the war just and got back just before midnight - I drove so did not have the session that was first on the cards but my son truly enjoyed himself, as did I!

Thanks for the hospitality boys (and pizzas) and your welcome to my yard in Amsterdam any time...

Smoking Kills

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: Summit Summary Reply with quote
smokingkills wrote:
Well, my initial plan was to have my 6 year old son go to his mates for a sleep over but instead he came to Camp Schevenigen to administer the summit!!

We met Barky & Red outside a local bar (where they had to return a bottle of vodka from the night previous) and after they had been watching Man Utd beat the Liverpool (scum)!

Good introduction to the lads! A quick beer and Jaegermeister then off to get set-up at Barky's...

My son owned at bowling (NINTENDO WII) but only after a few initail pre-adolescent outbursts! LOL

Bo (my son) was a bit pissed not to be part of the massacre war we had on Socom3 so he turned off Red's console whilst he was carrying the bomb!!! LMAO

We lost even though Barky, Red & I could all see each others screens! But bM! are a tough clan to beat and Red's aim was slightly off! LMAO

Sounds like you and your son had a good time so.(GOOD STUFF)

Anyway, my son & I left to drive back to Amsterdam after the war just and got back just before midnight - I drove so did not have the session that was first on the cards but my son truly enjoyed himself, as did I!

Thanks for the hospitality boys (and pizzas) and your welcome to my yard in Amsterdam any time...

Smoking Kills

Cool,sounds like you two had a great time. Wink

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
aye, no doubt you'll get stabbed in the back when you aren't looking... and you'll be pissing blood everywhere, but no doubt you'll deserve it Wink

Thats not very nice kain,why would you stab red in the back like that Laughing

Wait till i tell your mummy on you lmao Cool

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Sorry lads, I wasn't pissing blood, just pissing myself laughing at the dejected expression on all the dippers/vermin fans when Johnny knocked in a timeless classic.

He now joins the list of Old Trafford Heroes (Forlan, Hughes, Greenhoff, Robson, Whiteside, Rio, Ole etc).

Who you gonna call, Scouse Busters.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Kain wrote:

Thats not very nice kain,why would you stab red in the back like that Laughing

Wait till i tell your mummy on you lmao Cool

hahah, very funy, of course I still live with my mum, but you know, it is acceptable at my age... whereas with you... it's just sad... Wink

Poor jimble will be heartbroken at the loss...
Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:46 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: