RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hey MUT

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Hey MUT
CrazyCasper

Post Hey MUT Reply with quote
Well well well what have we got here.

tis Mut

Been a while aint it Razz Thought i'd pop in and say hello to everyone who remembers me from socom2, and msn. Hope everyone has been well. I was thinking of stiffler while taking a poo the other day god knows why and well thought i'd drop by and say wasssssuuup so after a while on google I found that you people were actually playing socom3. I haven't even botherd looking at pc games anymore for the last year or 2, but I kinda reconned you guys would still be playing. I can remember the times haha good fun and all.

Well anyways hope everyone is well and take care, and I'll drop by the forums some time soon.

Ez

Casper
Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yo, Long time you have not been about mate. We are still on Socom and soon Socom CA. So drop us a note if you plan on coming back online into gaming.
Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Yo Casper its ur freindly ghost Mcspud aka SPUDDDYYYY if u remember lol

i used to love team killin wid u n Rich Not Seen u guys Since socom 2 buma.... y u stop cumin on socom its not the same wid out the casper killin ppl specailly wen im wid u team killin hehehe the gd old days lol...

well u sud get ur see threw ass bk on socom m8 its a laught n wen i team kill u it will bring bk memerys lol

well add me to ur msn m8 its

Mudvayne_7@hotmail.com

ne ways l8a m8
Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CrazyCasper

Post Reply with quote
haha oh spud I miss those times man

I quit cause well I don't know I just had enough rich was never on neither was liam (who I do meet now and again) but like I don't know. I spent time training instead of playing and I've just recently been offerd a proffesional martial arts contract so that will be rather nice if all comes through.

I hope you're well, I've added you on msn so I'll chat to you on that ya sexy spud stain.

keep it safe

ez

casper
Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: Hey MUT Reply with quote
CrazyCasper wrote:

tis Mut

Been a while aint it Razz Thought i'd pop in and say hello to everyone who remembers me from socom2, and msn. Hope everyone has been well. I was thinking of stiffler while taking a poo the other day god knows why and well thought i'd drop by and say wasssssuuup so after a while on google I found that you people were actually playing socom3. I haven't even botherd looking at pc games anymore for the last year or 2, but I kinda reconned you guys would still be playing. I can remember the times haha good fun and all.

Well anyways hope everyone is well and take care, and I'll drop by the forums some time soon.

Ez

Casper

Dont have a clue who you are,but hello anyway Cool

Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
CrazyCasper

Post Re: Hey MUT Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
CrazyCasper wrote:

tis Mut

Ez

Casper

Dont have a clue who you are,but hello anyway Cool

yer I was in MUT in socom 2 and in WTF
Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: