RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
UTF vs DnI - Dec 6th 2006

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
UTF vs DnI - Dec 6th 2006
snuffbunny

Post UTF vs DnI - Dec 6th 2006 Reply with quote
hey guys, i know what you're all thinking 'oh snuffy's putting up a post, he's probably complaining....

well get fucked.

we just lost to these guys 3-6 6-2 6-4. and let me tell you all something, if every game i played from now now on in this league was as fun and as good as this, i could bear losing (as it goes we probably will lose the rest of our matches!)

firstly, i would like to begin this report with a quick thanks to my bird who let me play at hers as my connection is still as gay as me and ultra COMBINED. me and neil chose citadel day and kicked off as terr, we shifted tactics, but used to the being to the roof first to advantage when we needed it. beyond that we saw some good manouvers from both teams, and two kills on two quick bursts from neil and a hk7 to be the coolest thing i had ever seen on death cam, to then see rat pull the same trick on the next round. ended up 6-3 to utf

second round the shoe was on the other hand and eddie and rat proved that they are smarter than UTF by planting drugs in our cups of tea in barton le clay and chelmsford. this led to no co-ordination and stiff and myself to become very chilled. this led to a 6-2 defeat at the hands of eddie and ratty.

boneyard was host to the third and final round. utf took an early lead in the second round, but then were dropped to 4-1 down. to which in the 5th round saw snuffy run up the stairs in the boat to be leathered by eddie, whilst eddie was bgeing raped at the same time, snuffy went down like a sack of shit, two seconds later eddie goes down with a headshot from snuffy. this leads me to say to eddie... you may have comms... and boy you still have lead. lol. only kidding eddie... no. but really... (lol). utf pull the show back to 4-4 before the flukiest grenade (i have eddies quote on that) fell on my bonce.... it was quite funny actually, was on comms to bruv. 'you hold back, i'm covering left, have shifted position, and i'm pretty safe.....' line goes dead, 'Snuffbunny was killed by m67 grenade... eddie ice' (or words to that effect) so neil gets trampled on that round. so 5-4 down. neil does a lap of map and isn't on my radar. so i lob a grenade killing him as he's raping eddie and rat, and then i go after eddie and lose out on a one on one fire fight!

a great win for these boys, they earned it cos to be fair, UTF played well, in the first and third map. just need to get a little consistancy, can't help feel that we've thrown away two home maps though. well played eddie and desert.

snuff.x

Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Great Game Reply with quote
And good report UT Cool
Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:00 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
xx stiffler xx

Post Reply with quote
Hey yeah a good game by all, seeing [UTF] playin their second doubles game ever, we done well to win the first map as clearly as we did, eddie and ratty played solidly all the way through,as usual. 2-1 a better result that will boost [UTF] in our doubles career. and we are still hoping to destroy [RnB] UT
Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:57 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
xx stiffler xx wrote:
2-1 a better result that will boost [UTF] in our doubles career. and we are still hoping to destroy [RnB]

It will have to be us you get a result against, as you appear to be the whipping boys of the league so far. lol
Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
xx stiffler xx

Post Reply with quote
And as whipping boys we are proud to be so, bring it on [RnB] stiff and snuff are waiting to pass the honours over to the real whipping boys of socom...... yes you guessed right [RnB] this doubles league rocks and so do [MuT] .

Taking the whips

xx stiffler xx

UT
Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:07 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Nice little report... good to see UTF a little more sturdy on the ol' pegs... I just had this feeling that we might have lost a team after just one match but you two mad eejits have proved me wrong

Well played Edmund and Matthew, living it up before you come across K~J are we?
Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:28 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
Nice little report... good to see UTF a little more sturdy on the ol' pegs... I just had this feeling that we might have lost a team after just one match but you two mad eejits have proved me wrong

Well played Edmund and Matthew, living it up before you come across K~J are we?

The difference is we are not in the same house/on the same connection lmao lol Laughing
Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Report the loss lads on gb,just checked and you didnt report the loss/Cheers. Rolling Eyes
You properly forgot lol
Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
xx stiffler xx

Post Reply with quote
wasn't a gb match ed, bollocks. lol

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:56 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Probably was at the time as DnI always did both.......
Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: