RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
RnB v UTF - Feb 27th 2007

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
RnB v UTF - Feb 27th 2007
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post RnB v UTF - Feb 27th 2007 Reply with quote
Red n Barky Vs Unleash the Furry

Map 1 : Blackwoods (Night) : RnB Seals
A bit of chat in the lobby, a little bit of sponge in the game (was only on this map) but other than that a fantastic match. Was tight all the way, UTF taking an early lead and RnB hitting back. It eventually went to a tiebreak but RnB got the upper hand and the map. RnB 6 - UTF 5

Map 2 : Blackwoods (Night) : RnB Terror
RnB were in the mood for Rape and for 3 rounds that is exactly what it was, but RnB were true to form, get so far ahead in a game and suddenly the bubble bursts. UTF hit back 3 straight to bring the scores level, a draw and then RnB sorted themselves out and were back on track (4-3 RnB). Although both the next rounds were close, UTF got the upper hand and went 5-4 up going into the final round. Barky takes out Stiff, surely this is going to a tiebreak, NO UTFs 3rd man to the rescue..Red takes out Barky....... Snuff takes out Red and UTF 6 - RnB 4

Map 3 : Citadel (Day) : RnB Seals
UTF get pick, another tight game although the final score might not show it, the terrorist upperhand clinched victory in a great match. UTF 6 - RnB 3
Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
snuffbunny

Post Reply with quote
hmm, great review, as i said in the lobby, we're glad that you were part of our first win. lol

Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
snuffbunny wrote:
hmm, great review, as i said in the lobby, we're glad that you were part of our first win. lol

Yep Yours and every one else that has ever played Socom....however, we did what RnB do, throw away wins........ sNUFF SAID... Smile

RnB > RnB (unfortunately for us......and fortunate for others)
Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: