RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Friends In Real Life. 50% change we quit

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Friends In Real Life. 50% change we quit
ZeRoBlacK

Post Friends In Real Life. 50% change we quit Reply with quote
Hey guy's

No its not about the lagging or Spongin tossers here Wink Its a bout my own Doubles Tosser of a partner. I cant relay on him. We have made deals with eachother. If even one of us cant make it to play dubs then we would call eachother.

But Symon the tosser have no prepaid anymore its like that now for well not to over due but atleast 8 months now. So i gave him a call to verify that i was aranging Dubs for tonight ( Date: Saterday - 10-2-7 on the GB ladder. So i called him told him that we might had a Dubs. And you know what he said "Iam Sick i wanted to call but its not late in the evening" and that pisses me off. If your sick you call me not wait til 7pm or 8pm and then call coz by that time i have aranged a dubs.

In last words i cant relay/trust him anymore. So pissed i was i just hang up the phone and making this treath. So you know we might withdraw. And sinds Symon has no internet he will prob wont be online again.

But if there is a MuT player or even a other player let me know so i kick Symon and replace him with a fresh one.

Greatz BlacK

ps: This has nothing to do with MuT or ayone els its al About SYMON
Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Well lets hope you can get over yor differences but if not there are plenty of MuT players and some still want to be in the league, or get another TSA guy...

Last edited by barky on Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Well lets hope you can get over yor differences ...

Tell Symon Wink lol. We made deals with eachother i do what i promise. That he gets sick can also happen to me but then atleast i have the dignety to call hium. And canceling the dubs.

Ill call or textmessage him one more time ( last change ) if he screws up again in what way possible ill kick him and srry for you but then MuT if one player short in the clan. There is then no way you will see him online again. He still has no internet. And i know the reason why but thats up to him to tell you not my responsebility.

barky wrote:
or get another TSA guy...

Iam sure TualCor will play if i ask him (sinds we are a Dubs sinds Socom2) ( Ranked 11th Place )
Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Me and Red know Tualcor, he was also your dubs partner on Killzone....

Last edited by barky on Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Me and Red know Yualcor, he was also your dubs partner on Killzone....

No not YualCor lol but TualCor hahahaha but yes he is my Dubs also on KZ and part of TSA Triplets Team (CTF) on BF2: MC
Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: Friends In Real Life. 50% change we quit Reply with quote
ZeRoBlacK wrote:
Hey guy's

No its not about the lagging or Spongin tossers here Wink Its a bout my own Doubles Tosser of a partner. I cant relay on him. We have made deals with eachother. If even one of us cant make it to play dubs then we would call eachother.

But Symon the tosser have no prepaid anymore its like that now for well not to over due but atleast 8 months now. So i gave him a call to verify that i was aranging Dubs for tonight ( Date: Saterday - 10-2-7 on the GB ladder. So i called him told him that we might had a Dubs. And you know what he said "Iam Sick i wanted to call but its not late in the evening" and that pisses me off. If your sick you call me not wait til 7pm or 8pm and then call coz by that time i have aranged a dubs.

In last words i cant relay/trust him anymore. So pissed i was i just hang up the phone and making this treath. So you know we might withdraw. And sinds Symon has no internet he will prob wont be online again.

But if there is a MuT player or even a other player let me know so i kick Symon and replace him with a fresh one.

Greatz BlacK

ps: This has nothing to do with MuT or ayone els its al About SYMON

Ask barky to get in contact with yaks bro WINTERS.I am nearly sure he would play/give it a go.
Thats if you have not got someone at this stage................. Wink

Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
You can't rely on Symon... well thats just great

But hey, at least it isn't right in the middle of a match this time eh?
Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:41 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
You can't rely on Symon... well thats just great

But hey, at least it isn't right in the middle of a match this time eh?

hey you trying to be sarcastisch!! But any way i have talked with Symon about this and he agread to continue. And he knows its his final change if he screws up ill get in a other TSA guy.

btw i just got home from Germany ( SnowBoarding trip ) but no FUCKING snow omg fuking krautz. So next year Austria here we come. Atleast then we have snow lol

So the dubs for ZeRo still to pley COME ON we take you on. Contact me on msn. On the sunday we had the clanwar with MuT i would have played SNS after the war. So maby we can play this weekend. Contact me SNS asap plz
Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Glad the differences are sorted....Lets all now kick their teeth out their rings and then grind them into a small white powder with F90s LMAO...
Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
yeah, and then Red can snort that fine white powder, and the circle of life is complete...

Glad the differences are sorted guys.
Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:02 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Red wasn't stoned OR pissed last night... and it was really nice actually. Kain was going mad cos Red was shooting straight possibly for the first time ever, but it was still an improvement over thje Red we all know and hate Wink
Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:14 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: