RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
CnK vs K~J - Feb 9th 2007

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
CnK vs K~J - Feb 9th 2007
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post CnK vs K~J - Feb 9th 2007 Reply with quote
Double Crusible then Citadel as decider

1st map K~J were SEALs... we charged through caves, one of them threw a grenade somewhere towards the open area so I thought I was safe in the caves... Dope pops out, cuts me in half before I can hit him. Leaves Kain against 2. Dope hit Kain in the neck with his 552, Kain went to around one tenth health, but somehow Dope didn't hit him again and Kain won that little firefight. Ultra was in the area- Kain ran into him, cut his upper body into very small pieces before Ultra, with more Jaegermeisters than living brain cells under his belt, could fire a shot.

Second round we camped in open area, CnK came out in teh last minute or two, nobody died though. Third round we stay in spawn, CnK come but Dope was pretty much alone when he ventured in... 2 on 1, dope died. Ultra was nearby but outside range to help- he suffered the same fate when he was forced to come into our spawn.

From then on in it was both teams charging in different directions, sometimes both the same, and Ultra's drunkenness, coupled with dope having a very poor night by his standards, aided K~J in winning 4 more rounds. Jim also had a 552, which helped. 6-0.

2nd time around we were terror. Camping didn't happen, this one was all out charging... I must have learned to properly aim- 8 kills 8 headshots... CnK barely got a shot in at all. Kain played well also... nearly cleaned me with grenades a few times (succeeded in the last round) but killed CnK many times. It went to 5-0, Kain killed me, as you already know, in the open area... he ventured up to the SEAL spawn, met ultra who tried to dive into cover or something... he didn't get far enough, killed lying down. Dope heard the commotion, came back to his spawn and met kain... In a very short firefighting with a lot of bullets both players died for CnK's only kill on this map... the game decided Dope died first, K~J won 6-0.

It wasn't the gruelling challenge we expected and honestly that was a very clean game- we died when we had an obligation to. WHich wasn't ogten, Ultra was too drunk and Dope had a poor showing. We ain't looking forward to our home game against CnK though... if Ultra ain't drunk it'll be bloody hard to win.
Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:21 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: