RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ZeRo v RnB - Feb 7th 2007

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
ZeRo v RnB - Feb 7th 2007
ZeRoBlacK

Post ZeRo v RnB - Feb 7th 2007 Reply with quote
This was our 2nd match against RnB for the League and our 3th Match on GB against them. First League match RnB picked maps now it was our turn whahaha. Barky was surprised to see the maps i had choosen. We had Tidal 2x & Harvester 1x.

Map1: TidalFury - Small - Day - ZeRo: Seal

After a long long wait for Red we could begin the match finaly Wink
    The first round started a bit carefull by both. With Symon to make the first kill in this match by shooting barky full in the head. Leaving Red to battle it out against the both of us. We have been sitting for 1½ minute to wait for Red to show his head away from the wall. Just at the piont of me going in i got a warning from Symon he was comming my way. Leading him right in my arms. The following rounds where no diverent. Getting kills by M67 it was soon to be 3-0. In round 4 we got a bit to confident and rushed em what proofed to be a mistake 3-1. Round 5 was i think a nice set of teamwork by me and Symon. Letting Symon trowing Nades while i was climing the jumpover wall and killing Barky from above and Symon took out Red 4-1. Well the folling 2 round where total rushing with M67 and our ( well my M4A1 ) and Symon his F90 ( you tosser ).
    Map Won 6-1

Map2: TidalFury - Small - Day - ZeRo: Terrorist

Off to the second map. Had to wait for Red again now he had to take a piss OMG man dont drink that much beer. We started as Terror this time and Rushed right away up there ass's by trowing Granates under the Bridge in there lap ( btw Barky thx for letting me borrow your IW ). As far the game went on linke the first map with a 1 round loss thx to a well aimt granate by Red who took my HP to 50%. And in the Final round ( was then 5-1 ) I rushed right away up there while Symon was trowing M67's ( yes again ) but he caught one from Red and forgot to trow it back. One of my M67's was going towards Seal Base killing Red and then Barky came around the coner and got a Bullet in his head from me and just in time coz right after barks died i got killed by Red his lonely Granate who was looking for some terror company.
    Map Won 6-1

Map3: Harvester - Small - Day - ZeRo: Seal

This map was pure out of fun. Coz i had some extra time and the other chaps was thinking it would be fun. More about this Map watch the Vid iam gonne make. Oh one more thing. Red can catch Sniper Bullets with his head ( yes realy )
    Map Won 6-4

Overal Score: 2-0
    Result: Won

Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yeah well played chaps (and nice report), we were bollox...... Dutch caught a lovely F90 clip with his head too...lol

But even though we have now lost to you again, you will never live down the shame of being the first and only team to date of actually losing a Socom 3 Doubles match to RnB.

We Rock.
Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: