RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ZeR vs K~J - Jan 26th 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
ZeR vs K~J - Jan 26th 2007
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
FUCK OFF OUT THE CLAN. Do you know how many matches me n Bark have lost due to sponge/cheats/lag. We never complain, to be honest Dutch, you were one of the worst but we in MuT never say that, aside from when we joke about it. You complained when me and Bark pulled out 90's in the Doubles Leauge, that WE set up, you obviously need to try for TnT as you take this far too seriously for MuT. NETHERLANDS RIP
Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:09 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
But as I said this was all about unity of the clan

Tell me the last time played a ClanWar with MuT iam what you said a spare player. if you have one short i come. So how can this help me to united with Players from MuT. Coz the fact they dont know me out side MuT willing to bet they dont even know my other names aswell.

barky wrote:
(and deserting a team mate in the process) I can not see unity.Adios.....

If you want me out of MuT only beques of this fine. But dont expact Symon to play in Clanwars beques the fucker has no internet of his own. He is telling me now for 4 months hes getting it and gues what he still has no internet. So for him to play he has to come to my place.

realy a shame i has to end like this. Was only saying what was happening in that match.
Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
You did not only say what happened in the match , you moaned that they were sponging and could not be killed and threw your toys out of the pram saying "count me out of the league", as I said the league is all about the same clan, so no one is cheating and if someone sponged they fcking sponged..... thats it.....

As for a spare player.....there are NO spare players in MuT, everyone plays. Ask Symon how many times he has just come on and come straight into a game.....

Not gonna write anymore as so fcking hacked off that you create something for a laugh and all people can do is bitch and moan... Its a fcking game, it is supposed to be fun, we are all one clan so why the fck are you moaning about people not dying unless you thought they cheated...for fck sake...enough...
Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
As for a spare player.....there are NO spare players in MuT everyone plays.

To me it feels like iam spare.

barky wrote:
Ask Symon how many times he has just come on and come straight into a game.....

Dont have to ask coz hes playing in my house so i see when he is comming in a MuT pep room or clanmatch room. And if i see you have enough i dont come.

barky wrote:
so why the fck are you moaning about people not dying unless you thought they cheated

I never said there are cheats. Only they are hard to kill coz of spondge
Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Well Black I am sure everyone will see the light when you post the video of teh match that we know you have

And I tested teh .50 snipers this morning, at a range of over 150 metres they do not kill in one shot, and that is the range at which we were playng most of the time

An IW 80 with front grip and rifle laser and 4 grenades, with 9mm pistol (no attachments) is just under the weight you have to be to run more slowly
Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:21 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Kain wrote:
Fuck it, I don't really care about that match anymore... the only thing that annoyed me was that you abandoned Symon... a bit shit, wouldn't you say?

anyway, on a lighter note. Unlucky guys, it was a good game, especially when you had us pined into our spawn with sniper fire, and the other guy rushed... unfortunately, it's one of my better maps (night in particular, but day works fine).

Anyway, guys, don't quit over this stupid match... you still have loads of other guys to play with...

Wp kain/Jim,
Zero,
The only time you will have heard a MuT player go nuts on the coms is when someone is cheating and spongen,MuT Sponge(THATS SOCOM),so rathere than quit just get on with it.Dope and Ultra
beat me and raty......Do you think i give a fuck?NO.Its to be played for fun from time to time,but dont start talking shit to kain and jim when i have played with the 2 guys from the past year and a half,they dont cheat,yes they sponge but thats it. Rolling Eyes End of....................................................

Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Mate

it's like a family, everyone gets upset from time to time, but true unity is being able to resolve any differences and move on. I even left MuT for a week or so as I was cocked off with a lot of shit in the clan, but the point is we should not have these petty arguments, the whole point of the RnB league was to have a laugh with people we know who don't cheat (and to prove that wingy is a noob). Myself and Barky were whipped our first 4 games, we even encountered a team of inbred dysfunctional 1meg sponges (Slash and spud) but we didn't care.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:15 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Zero,they dont cheat,yes they sponge but thats it.

i never said they where cheats did i
Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
ZeRoBlacK wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Zero,they dont cheat,yes they sponge but thats it.

i never said they where cheats did i

Ok,but is this really going to go on,and on,and on,and on,and on Rolling Eyes .Just play the game as
it was made to be played(FOR FUN) Laughing

Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:18 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: