RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
RnB League Ladder Begins

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
RnB League Ladder Begins
Laggy_Sponge

Post RnB League Ladder Begins Reply with quote
After a long time waiting, The RnB ladder had its first match this evening with Razor & Bigj playing The Human Sponge.
After a very close game THS came out victorious 2-0

So guys get your challenges in otherwise we'll just have to sit at the top of the ladder for ever
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
The League Site itself has its own forums too everyone, where it has a match finder thread, recruiting thread, match report thread along with a general thread etc...

Laggy, why not write up the first report on the League forums.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Laggy_Sponge

Post Reply with quote
Yeah just done it

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Re: RnB League Ladder Begins Reply with quote
Laggy_Sponge wrote:
So guys get your challenges in otherwise we'll just have to sit at the top of the ladder for ever

iv lost count the amount of challenges iv put in an not one has even been declined done a load more 2day see how that goes gonna give up soon

Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Think people will start playing now Jack so that they can get a warm up before the tourney begins.

I have not been able to play as Red was away, he is back now so will try and sort out some dates with him.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Laggy_Sponge

Post Re: RnB League Ladder Begins Reply with quote
Jackl86 wrote:
Laggy_Sponge wrote:

iv lost count the amount of challenges iv put in an not one has even been declined done a load more 2day see how that goes gonna give up soon

Look to play games on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays as they're the main days we play full clan matches and your most likely to find another team up for playing after the clan-match.

Try asking people before sending a challenge whether or not they're going to be on. Its useless just sending out challenges as people aren't using the RnBL site much at the moment but it will pick up when the tourny starts.

If people don't decline / respond to you... try just messageing them on PSN... that way you'll deffinatly get a response.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Gl to all.....i will try and contact raty

Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: