RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Socom Squads and Captains

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation View previous topic
View next topic
Socom Squads and Captains
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Socom Squads and Captains Reply with quote
With the release of Socom we will finally be back to matches with 8+ a side and that means the re-introduction of the Squad System.

To complete the 3 squads we will be rewarding Jack for all his admin and organisation efforts during CoD 4 and Vegas with a Promotion to Captain. The squads will be as follows.

1) Barky (Leader), Slasha (Captain).
2) Ultra (Leader), Eddie_ice (Captain).
3) Dope (Leader), Jack (Captain).

For those that do not know about the squad system it works in the way the we split into 3 teams during a match, each team has a leader and a captain and obviously a split of the rest of the players, so in a 12v12 each team will have 4 members. Each team is then tasked with an objective for the map and must follow that objective and listen to the Leader and Captain about any variations or actions to be taken. If Leaders/Captains are not online for a match or a subbed a replacement from the current online members will be appointed for the duration of that match.

Anyway, you will all see soon enough. Remember signing up for matches is very important so let me know if you have any issues with you MuT Website logins.

On another note, The_Fuzz has now got a PS3 and will join the MuT Ranks as he did on Socom 2, 3 and BF2, Hero and Gabz will also rejoin the clan for Socom.

Cheers,

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:59 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Good news,and jack we all will be watching you UT ,if you mess up we shall team kill you for ever Wink

Good luck Cool

Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
stop pickin on my captain ed lol, ps greetings from far away, on hols be back soon lol
Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
thanks dope haha edd UT right back at ya!

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:18 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
stop pickin on my captain ed lol, ps greetings from far away, on hols be back soon lol

lol Dope,i will leave him alone for now.Nah Jack is ok,it's barkys team kills we have to watch out for Very Happy

Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Slasha's Infamous Grenades Smile

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:09 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:

God help us all! Laughing

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
barky wrote:

God help us all! Laughing

hahaha!

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:13 am View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Please make sure you have accepted your invites on GB and CG. We have been out of action as a clan since Vegas 2 and we need to get back into being a healthy active clan as soon as we can.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Please make sure you have accepted your invites on GB and CG. We have been out of action as a clan since Vegas 2 and we need to get back into being a healthy active clan as soon as we can.

Ye,its been ages since i have played with you all Crying or Very sad .Ps3 is getting fixed at the mo,yellow light shit so i should have it back soon. Wink

Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Update,barky can you please sticky this .

Cheers,
Eddie.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom Confrontation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: