RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Sign Up and Sub Discussion Reply with quote
This post has been moved from the RnB Section.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!

Last edited by barky on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Uk Desert Rat

Post invite to gb and other problem Reply with quote
hi m8 ill accept the invite closer to me being able to get the game as i dont even know if ill be able to afford it.

another thing should put this in general disscussion but cant be asked

wat it is, is that i signed up for the match on sunday 15th june o8 and i totally fergot about the match right so was online playing pes 08 as i do whiles i was on i was called for dinner so decided to pause the game and go down and eat it whiles i was eating my dinner i was sent an invite to the game so i did not see it so came bk up after eating my food went bk on pes as normal then about 9 pm i got a sarcastic message from captain delligaf say (o nice of u to turn up to the match u signed up for ) .so basically from now im deciding im not signing up for anymore matches cas wats the point, wen i do sign up and play i get 1 map, then not always but 80% of the time im the 1 who subs for people that aint even signed up and its not like people cant sign up, ok joe aint got a pc but every 1 else should and yes i know matches are only 4 v 4 but still im just annoyed that there has to be sarcastic messages sent .

cya soon
Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:03 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
TruePlayaz

Post Reply with quote
Dude,

If you sign-up to play, you need to remember. If you sign-up and can't play, you need to MSN or SMS the leader.

If you are the leader (Barky), then playing rights should go to those that have signed-up and generally that's what happens. However, if there is a clan member that did not sign-up that is in the training room or online for a couple of hours b4 a war and wants to play then I (personally) would let the person who has been online the longest play.

So, rules are there as a benchmark but can and should always have some flexibility.

Last thing to add is that [MuT] do not always field their BEST players because there are too many members. If you wanna play in a clan where you are always picked, then play for a clan that has set matches on set dates and involves ALL players b4 even setting-up a war!!!

Time to flame me..... Laughing

Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Re: invite to gb and other problem Reply with quote
Uk Desert Rat wrote:
hi m8 ill accept the invite closer to me being able to get the game as i dont even know if ill be able to afford it.

another thing should put this in general disscussion but cant be asked

wat it is, is that i signed up for the match on sunday 15th june o8 and i totally fergot about the match right so was online playing pes 08 as i do whiles i was on i was called for dinner so decided to pause the game and go down and eat it whiles i was eating my dinner i was sent an invite to the game so i did not see it so came bk up after eating my food went bk on pes as normal then about 9 pm i got a sarcastic message from captain delligaf say (o nice of u to turn up to the match u signed up for ) .so basically from now im deciding im not signing up for anymore matches cas wats the point, wen i do sign up and play i get 1 map, then not always but 80% of the time im the 1 who subs for people that aint even signed up and its not like people cant sign up, ok joe aint got a pc but every 1 else should and yes i know matches are only 4 v 4 but still im just annoyed that there has to be sarcastic messages sent .

cya soon

true has said basically wot it is if u sign up then when were settin up prep room etc we no whos there an whos not, we cant go thru tactics etc if it gonna b a case of oh this person signed up but he might not turn up or oh he aint signed up but he might be online it never gonna work like that
it ended up that ultra played even tho he wasnt because he hadnt signed up and for the record joe didnt play nor did he get an invite cos he didnt sign up,
an as for the msg u sent me sayin u 4got but at the sane time u cant be arse so which is it an the bit bout ur fed up bein called a sponge etc name one person thats on regularly taht dont get called either a sponge/cunt/campin bastard or some sort of other name....
there aint no1 every1 gets there fair amount of abuse
an if this is so much of a problem why not say somethin b4? every1 subs out at some stage an yeah it might be for some1 that aint signed up but that ab issue that needs to be said there an then to barky or whoevers hostin not on a forum weeks later an in a ps3 msg to me

Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:19 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
So i take from this where going back to Game-battles ?
So i'll have to sign up again ?

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:52 am View user's profile Send private message
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
following a few probs of this nature before i suggested a simple solution which i will get to shortly.
signing up for games is important as it means we dont have to scratch around for a team but everyone should remember that he who signs up first gets no preference. some people get work rotas in advance and know if they are available way ahead of time, other people might only know on the day, if you switch on your ps3 and there is a prep room open for a game in a few hours- go ahead and sign up anyway just so we know you are staying on. Mut teams are never picked on merit but on a fair basis so even the less skillful and tacticaly retarded get a bash ( you know who you are you ugly useless buttfucking teamkillers lol )
@ ratty- if u sign up but dont show u really should expect some good natured ribbing and a few more than sarrcy comments- if i`d been on I would have abused you too...but in a good way.
also- signing up does not guarentee a starting spot- more people than are needed can sign up, it lets us know whos gonna be on. If someone has been online in a prep room for 2 hours and someone else signs up 10 mins before a game then shows up 5 mins before said game would it be right to let the twat who just logged on play ahead of the guy whos been in the room for hours.
The unfortunate truth is just that vegas is a pish game for clans in the sense that its not a clan game its a fucking quads game and until a game comes out where we can play at least 7 v 7 people will always bitch and moan about how much they play or not
Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
oh and one more point- after 3 or 4 months on a game we really shouldnt need to practise tactics before every single match!!!!!!!!!!! if people all stuck to the plan life would go a lot easier
This next comment is not aimed at anyone in general so dont be offended unless its obvious you are one of the people i am about to refer to in which case you can fuck off and die a horrible syphillis riddled death- sometimes people get subbed or are overlooked for games because they are a waste of space, not in the sense that they arent good at the game but in the sense that they think they are a one man fucking army and have no need to stick to a plan or help the team and are just interested in getting kills. If i had a grain of sand for every match we lost cos some twat was playing hero i`d be building a fucking sandcastle as we speak.
Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Ok, a lot of posts and thoughts and comments here. However not only is this in the wrong type of post as it is about your GB Invites, it is actually also in the RednBarky section and not MuT.

However, I will add my comments (and I will also move it to the right area, if I can).

EVERYONE is able to access the MuT website and sign up, you do not need a PC as the site is fully functional from the PS3 Browser, so please no excuses. If you are having difficulties signing up I recommend you go on a Web Browser Training course or contact Barky for assistance. Furthermore, every member of a particular clan (i.e Vegas2, Graw, etc) gets an E-Mail for each and every arranged match, this mail has a link directly to the Sign Up page.

The sign up system as has been stated is important as we need to know who is about and whether we have a team. Signing up gives you a much better chance of playing than not doing so. But that is not the end of everything, as also stated, we nearly always have a prep room up and running before matches and this is also an important part of getting to play in a match, if you are in a Prep room and want to play in the game, why not go and sign up as well, it is not hard. We often have more players signed up than required so making it into the prep room in a timely manner is a big plus for playing.

The games around at the moment rarely let us play a match without making Subs but we try and be fair to everyone and make sure each of you that are available get a map and we also balance this out from game to game. It is not done on the basis of best player or even best in Prep room it is based on signing up, being in the prep room and how many times you have subbed out recently. We are a large clan for most of the current games and we have no option but to swap players in and out. This will change as the games coming out allow more and more players in rooms (Socom 16v16, RFOM:2 30v30). Without people signing up for matches these type of clan games will be impossible to play as we will have no chance of getting 10 on if we only have 2 players signed up and older members of the clan will also remember that Socom has a password for rooms and you only get to see the password if you sign up on the MuT site.

As for Signing up and not showing, this is not good form. If we have enough signed up we dont need to hunt for players prior to the match but if you then dont show we get into the clan room and then have to delay the match whilst we track down another player. This has happened numerous times and is very annoying. I know sometimes things happen but contact someone if you are not going to make it, or go back and edit your sign-up and explain that you are no longer available.

I would also like to add that players should re-read the MuT Clan rules on the main site. These are there for a reason and when followed helped to make us one of the most respected and trusted clans in Europe, please lets not get back to everyone moaning in matches and slagging clans off.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
I said this ages ago,if i dont sign up i am not playing.

I did in fact make a thread about this a while back asking players to sign up and shit but fuck it.
No one is going to take notice so no point Cool .

And vegas is gay Laughing

Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:

u should be well suited to it then ed lol

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:13 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Jackl86 wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:

u should be well suited to it then ed lol

I cant take your title away from you now jackel can i Cool .You will now be called sir shit stabber Cool Laughing

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
hmm that a bit far now if ultra reads it he'l get such a hard on hel have no blood left in his brain... some would say theres no difference lol

Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:09 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: