vrs o*t

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Rainbow 6 Vegas View previous topic
View next topic
vrs o*t
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post vrs o*t Reply with quote
3v3 me, joe and jack signed up, all in prep room for 1 hr with grim, slasha gets on 5mins before game, jumps into room and refuses to sub, we lose, then lose second after he does.
bad enough that people dont sign up, but that they then expect to play ahead of people who have- very dickhead of you slash, bordering on cuntish
Tue May 13, 2008 8:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
To be fair didint refuse it was the comment wen we asked of oh if id known i was gonna sub i wouldnt have bothered commin on, that was the cuntish thing ppl have to sub sometimes
another lesson on how not signin up an not turnin up to prep rooms costs us matches
the only reason we lost last nite was they were more organised than we were

Wed May 14, 2008 3:28 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
I can never understand what the proplem is when people are asked to sub?,slash should of left and let someone else in.You dont sign up just before the match is going to start and then think right i am not going to sub,which people have done in the past.

Unlucky lads,i would of kicked him from the room lmfao(Joke),i couldnt do that to poor slash or could i??? Laughing

Thu May 15, 2008 8:47 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Rainbow 6 Vegas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: