RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
cod4 problems somehow still amaze!!!

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
cod4 problems somehow still amaze!!!

was cod4 made by regected test tube experiments gone wrong?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post cod4 problems somehow still amaze!!! Reply with quote
ook u may not belive this as i said i prob wasnt goin to do the last prestige mode for a bit as i was saving it
i went to do it twice now an the game creashes then wen i get going again it says i cant connect to activision so do the usual restart etc then it puts me back to 55 on the last 1 so i do prestige again same thing happens!!
how hard can it be to make a game that works!!!

Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:45 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yes it was.....

It is also not very good in many areas... however, it is the game being purchased by everyone and being played by everyone so what the fck do Activision or IW care about sorting anything out for...

New Map packs soon so more glitches can be introduced rather than stopping people abusing code (like the coloured names etc)

But dont worry, they love you and will make sure that they DONT sort it all out in CoD 5, that is once you have paid for all the CoD 4 map packs.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:05 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Yes it was.....

It is also not very good in many areas... however, it is the game being purchased by everyone and being played by everyone so what the fck do Activision or IW care about sorting anything out for...

New Map packs soon so more glitches can be introduced rather than stopping people abusing code (like the coloured names etc)

But dont worry, they love you and will make sure that they DONT sort it all out in CoD 5, that is once you have paid for all the CoD 4 map packs.

I can safely say now, i'm not buying CoD5 because i read somewhere its returning back to the old style of "Wa Wa Two" gaming, and frankly iv played to many WWII style shooter games and there boring now. CoD 4 was the first CoD iv played and will now be the only !

New maps ... nice. if there anymore than £3.99 im not bothering,
Id rather buy theme hospital ...

Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
CoD has gone to the dogs. It's complete bollix nowadays and is vast becoming unplayable and just pisses me off more than anything. The sponging compared to say 2 months ago is ridiculous. I'm guessing its because they made the questionable decision to pair us up with the Americans again.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:12 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
the patch is supposed to block the coloured names and there is talk on the sony forums that it will also reset the stats of those who used em as altering code is against the t+cs of sony and activison- hope like fuck its true
Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
the patch is supposed to block the coloured names and there is talk on the sony forums that it will also reset the stats of those who used em as altering code is against the t+cs of sony and activison- hope like fuck its true

yeah hopefully, teach them fagots a lesson!

Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:05 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Enda wrote:
dopefiend wrote:

yeah hopefully, teach them fagots a lesson!

Keep them fagots out,OUT i say Laughing

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: