RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
vrs AL
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Rainbow 6 Vegas View previous topic
View next topic
vrs AL
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
EARTHMOVER wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
EARTHMOVER wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
So you lost fairly,unlucky lads and gick dont get so pissed off man.Its not nice to leave the room like that and just say fuck it.

Chill out man,smoke your good stuff and no one can cheat on vegas 2 Cool .
Thats not like gick lads to be honest Confused

yeah right eddie O sober one get the facts before you post i wasn't pissed off . I just wasn't takin abuse.
very quick to responsed ther eddie are u in love lol

Truth,i really dont care.I was not there so,unlucky lads and wp Laughing .No need to fight with the clan,what point is that going to make?.I am not going to take sides as that is wrong.I dont understand whats the point of just saying fuck it? and the lads where on there own at that stage gick.
If you where not pissed off then why abort?,i can never understand you sometimes Laughing

Edit:You have me on msn,no point going on about a clan war that is now in the past.

eddie ur a gas man
1. u weren't there(which u stated already, has it sunk in)
2 why would we need u to take sides
3 thats what most people do when abuse is throw at them
4 and i explained why i left cause dope had already made that decision for us
5 why are u here then? talkin shit lol

Number 5,i am here cause i am a member of MuT and there is no need to go on like a child.
2,i said i was not going to take sides as i get on with everybody i would like to think in MuT.
3,You are not making sense what so ever.
4,Dope made a decision and you didnt like it so thats upto to you two to sort it out.
1,No i wasnt but thats not the point at all,this website is for MuT members to use so there for i will use it Cool

Going to add a 6,Chill out,really is there any need to go on and on and on?
Ask your self that question?,we are a clan and whats the point fighting? Rolling Eyes .

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:28 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
not sure how i was able to shout abuse when during the first map all i could hear was slashas phone call- as for tactics i said campin on the roof wasnt gonna work as was shown when we got raped up there. earth- you accussed them of using gps,and of somehow knowing exactly where you were. i did not say i didnt give a fuck- i said i wanted to just play and getit over with- we got spanked and if we`d rehosted we just would have been spanked 10 minutes later. i also said i wanted to get the game over and done with cos i didnt want to listen to you moanin anymore which i think is fair enough- you were bitchin before we even joined the room that the other clan were dodgy cos eddie had posted it somewhere but bark actually tipped me off several days ago that he knew the other clan and they were ok ( and they were ). Not all games are lost or deaths recorded because of cheating or laggin. you`re suppossed to be a captain- try readin the clan rules

Lol,i just dont like some of the members thats all dope.They are not dodgy at all.

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:31 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
EARTHMOVER wrote:
dopefiend wrote:
wasnt a comeback dickhead - just a statement of fact- and if you werent acting like a twat then other people in the room wouldnt have said that you should be kicked from the clan. the fact that you constantly accuse people of cheating whilst being the only member of mut videod while cheating only increases the sense of irony

go fuck urself dope you cocky inmature prick and if was beside ya i'd dance on ur head ur full of shit and always will be. go see someone about ur problem. tosser

Fuck me man,chill out?.No need to go on like that at all gick Rolling Eyes Man its only a game as you have said in the past,clearly it seems much more ?.We play for fun NOT to give shit to each othere?.

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:35 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
My last post of this thread ,

GICK IS GAY ,GICK IS GAY LOL.Sorry buddy but this topic is only just for you to moan about Laughing
This is not socom so you cant say they cheated gick Laughing

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:43 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
jesus is this the ediie ice forum or wot? lol

Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:38 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
only scanning though the thread here because it seems like the most alive on the forum.

Now I know I wasn't playing or anything and I'll probably be told where to shove my advice...

but seriously lads, its only a game at the end of the day. Trust me, there's times when games like CoD4 drive me to the edges of my sanity (I'm sure many people will back me up on this LOL) .... but you just gotta take a step back and realise WHO GIVES ONE IOTA OF A FUCK?

its a game, it seriously means even less than nothing. Not worth stressing over.

EDIT: this is the part where everyone tells me to go fuck myself lol! Crying or Very sad

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:30 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
XXSOUNDMANXX

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
EARTHMOVER wrote:
dopefiend wrote:
wasnt a comeback dickhead - just a statement of fact- and if you werent acting like a twat then other people in the room wouldnt have said that you should be kicked from the clan. the fact that you constantly accuse people of cheating whilst being the only member of mut videod while cheating only increases the sense of irony

go fuck urself dope you cocky inmature prick and if was beside ya i'd dance on ur head ur full of shit and always will be. go see someone about ur problem. tosser

Fuck me man,chill out?.No need to go on like that at all gick Rolling Eyes Man its only a game as you have said in the past,clearly it seems much more ?.We play for fun NOT to give shit to each othere?.

Right let me get this right eddie you tell me to chill out and all the other doctor phil shit u have throwin out and yet dope calls me a dickhead, twat and whatever else after havin a simple discusion or disagreement on this forum about a game or match. Its not about the game ,its about havin some sort of repect for ur fellow clan mates which dope clearly doesn't have.
So my question to you is why aren't u puttin messages up on this to dope sayin don't be callin gick a dickhead or bein abusive on the forums ,what ? you afraid of the response he'll give if you challange him. What you expect me to do sit there and take it ,sorry eddie we are all not like urself. Some of us like the challange and if you had of bothered to read the posts properly would would have seen abuse started when dope took it up 1 step further. which tells me that u can't really think for urself and you just wanna increase ur post count by tyin anything at all so u can brag about havin more posts than anyone else.
You have just gone way down in my book eddie with ur doctor phil statements and you taught you were doin good and all too i bet. You just sound like one of those yes men
Ur post was up even before u heard my side of it. The only one that approched this with any sort of sence and wisdom was barky and if u bothered to read his post you would have come to a better conclusion about this than the shit ur thrown at me.
don't insult my intellegence by callin me a child eddie when u don't know what ur talkin about and bit more respect for ur elders.
All of it makes u look pretty sad Wink

So Barky and the rest thanks for the four years of fun and crack but time to call it a day as i won't be in any more matches with dope invovled and now eddie aswell.
please remove me from anything to do with mut and rnb all names and i hope the new web site goes well for ya
It seems to have lost it's vibe to ego Surprised
later people Very Happy
Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:15 am View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
XXSOUNDMANXX wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
EARTHMOVER wrote:
dopefiend wrote:

Right let me get this right eddie you tell me to chill out and all the other doctor phil shit u have throwin out and yet dope calls me a dickhead, twat and whatever else after havin a simple discusion or disagreement on this forum about a game or match. Its not about the game ,its about havin some sort of repect for ur fellow clan mates which dope clearly doesn't have.
So my question to you is why aren't u puttin messages up on this to dope sayin don't be callin gick a dickhead or bein abusive on the forums ,what ? you afraid of the response he'll give if you challange him. What you expect me to do sit there and take it ,sorry eddie we are all not like urself. Some of us like the challange and if you had of bothered to read the posts properly would would have seen abuse started when dope took it up 1 step further. which tells me that u can't really think for urself and you just wanna increase ur post count by tyin anything at all so u can brag about havin more posts than anyone else.
You have just gone way down in my book eddie with ur doctor phil statements and you taught you were doin good and all too i bet. You just sound like one of those yes men
Ur post was up even before u heard my side of it. The only one that approched this with any sort of sence and wisdom was barky and if u bothered to read his post you would have come to a better conclusion about this than the shit ur thrown at me.
don't insult my intellegence by callin me a child eddie when u don't know what ur talkin about and bit more respect for ur elders.
All of it makes u look pretty sad Wink

So Barky and the rest thanks for the four years of fun and crack but time to call it a day as i won't be in any more matches with dope invovled and now eddie aswell.
please remove me from anything to do with mut and rnb all names and i hope the new web site goes well for ya
It seems to have lost it's vibe to ego Surprised
later people Very Happy

Couldnt care at all gick,you nearly ruined MuT's name a while back on ca and i am not going to read all the above bullshit which you have put up.I have respect for dope cause he never gets under my skin but i have none left for you.Leave the clan by all means,if it makes you happy thats fine and i cant see many people that will stop you.Go try and find a different clan for all i care,
as to be honest i dont.And lmao at you telling me to go fuck my self yet you say you are not childish?,why would i give any respect to you at all?.If you want respect my middle finger is pointing straight up in the air and yes its for you.I could go on for ever gick,to be honest i wont.

@Barky,take him off the forum please as i am fed up dealing with a grown man who has the age of a 6yr old.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Jackl86 wrote:

I didnt have time to multi quote everything.My post count is high cause i like to see what is going on in the clan.

@Enda,by all means work away Laughing

Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
Jackl86 wrote:

I didnt have time to multi quote everything.My post count is high cause i like to see what is going on in the clan.

@Enda,by all means work away Laughing

you beat me to it ed Laughing
ps. i`m off to find ego to get my vibe back, thinks hes got my mojo too...
Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Rainbow 6 Vegas All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: