RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
vrs AL
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Rainbow 6 Vegas View previous topic
View next topic
vrs AL
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post vrs AL Reply with quote
team- slasha , jack gick, dope
1st map- presisdio- lost 23- 13, 20-11
2nd map- villa- lost 1st round then gick left so played last round a man down. both maps were tdm and they just penned us in and spawnkilled cos they knew the maps.
gick left cos we didnt get a rehost which they offered us, room was fine- game was just usual vegas but of course for gick they were using gps, cheats, knew where he was etc gets a bit boring after a while. told him didnt want rehost as just wanted to get game played as was fed up listening to him moanin- think he went off to get his comfort blanket and left us short mid game.
this game is shit for wars cos all clans will do in respawn mode is camp outside the spawn watching all entrances- no thought or tactics involved
Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
agreed

Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:13 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
So you lost fairly,unlucky lads and gick dont get so pissed off man.Its not nice to leave the room like that and just say fuck it.

Chill out man,smoke your good stuff and no one can cheat on vegas 2 Cool .
Thats not like gick lads to be honest Confused

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Re: vrs AL Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
team- slasha , jack gick, dope
1st map- presisdio- lost 23- 13, 20-11
2nd map- villa- lost 1st round then gick left so played last round a man down. both maps were tdm and they just penned us in and spawnkilled cos they knew the maps.
gick left cos we didnt get a rehost which they offered us, room was fine- game was just usual vegas but of course for gick they were using gps, cheats, knew where he was etc gets a bit boring after a while. told him didnt want rehost as just wanted to get game played as was fed up listening to him moanin- think he went off to get his comfort blanket and left us short mid game.
this game is shit for wars cos all clans will do in respawn mode is camp outside the spawn watching all entrances- no thought or tactics involved

yes first round went fine

second round, first map i said it was laggy experience for me and my usual bit of moaning( but not as bad as you dope when give givin instructions on how to do it ur way cause u know whats best in most of the clan matches we had ) and asked for people to use ur comms a bit more, no response!

third round, asked if we should rehost other clan even offered(nice of them too), dopes response i don't give a shit i don't know the maps so just lets get it over with(spoken like a true co-leader great with the confidence boost dope)

end of first map :i said told u so, dope lost it as per usaul when challanged saying i don't give a shit gick i'm just dyin for the map to be finished so i don't have to listen to u complaining any more
with that i left

what the point in playin a game when the co leader doesn't give a shit cause he doesn't know the maps,shouts abuse at u when u make a point and is too lazy to rehost cause it takes too long.

and as for gettin my comfort blaket dope , i just skinned up a joint and forgot about it.
So the shit ur gettin must not be workin!

And spawn killing is big in this game,you would have know that already if u had played it as much as we did since it came out.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
So you lost fairly,unlucky lads and gick dont get so pissed off man.Its not nice to leave the room like that and just say fuck it.

yeah right eddie O sober one get the facts before you post i wasn't pissed off . I just wasn't takin abuse.
very quick to responsed ther eddie are u in love lol

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
EARTHMOVER wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:

yeah right eddie O sober one get the facts before you post i wasn't pissed off . I just wasn't takin abuse.

Truth,i really dont care.I was not there so,unlucky lads and wp Laughing .No need to fight with the clan,what point is that going to make?.I am not going to take sides as that is wrong.I dont understand whats the point of just saying fuck it? and the lads where on there own at that stage gick.
If you where not pissed off then why abort?,i can never understand you sometimes Laughing

Edit:You have me on msn,no point going on about a clan war that is now in the past.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
OK 2 things.....Easy one first..

1) Yes TDM is a shit mode and CG in their infinite wisdom think it is the best mode but we have no choice on their ladder, in fact we have not pulled out a single Survival mode in any of the 5 games we have arranged, we have only actually pulled out 1 A&D map as well. On the RnB League for Vegas one of my suggestions is that TDM with respawns is excluded.

2) I was not there, so I can not really comment too much and no doubt it was frustrating having to play such a shit mode which would not have helped anyone. The fact that I accepted the challenge against AL was that I knew they would NOT be cheating and that even if we were un-prepared we would get a reasonable game. We do have to go with a consensus of opinion about rooms and lag, especially on a game that has had so many issues, creating a new room could have potentially fcked up the whole game. However, it is in the rules that we could have hosted map 2 so that needs to be taken into account aswell if members are having problems.

As I say I was not there so I dont know what and how much was said but I will say few things. i) We should not be fighting or bitching with each other, or slagging each other off, it does not exactly go well for morale and makes everyone feel sour about the clan match and the clan in general. ii) No body should leave mid game, it is very unfair on your clan mates. iii) We do need to say if something is wrong in a match but in general the clan does a little too much moaning about cheating, not everyone cheats and remember, this is Not SOCOM PS2 Cartridge and Lag Switch Fest.

So that is my two pennies worth. I am not blaming either party but we do need to make sure we still can have a laugh together. I will be back on Monday and so will start playing the game as well, maybe we can get a lot of us on and try and learn this game properly. Also hopefully the RnB League can let us take out any frustrations we have by shooting the fck out of each other without having to row in Clan Matches.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
EARTHMOVER wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:

Truth,i really dont care.I was not there so,unlucky lads and wp Laughing .No need to fight with the clan,what point is that going to make?.I am not going to take sides as that is wrong.I dont understand whats the point of just saying fuck it? and the lads where on there own at that stage gick.
If you where not pissed off then why abort?,i can never understand you sometimes Laughing

Edit:You have me on msn,no point going on about a clan war that is now in the past.

eddie ur a gas man
1. u weren't there(which u stated already, has it sunk in)
2 why would we need u to take sides
3 thats what most people do when abuse is throw at them
4 and i explained why i left cause dope had already made that decision for us
5 why are u here then? talkin shit lol

Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
not sure how i was able to shout abuse when during the first map all i could hear was slashas phone call- as for tactics i said campin on the roof wasnt gonna work as was shown when we got raped up there. earth- you accussed them of using gps,and of somehow knowing exactly where you were. i did not say i didnt give a fuck- i said i wanted to just play and getit over with- we got spanked and if we`d rehosted we just would have been spanked 10 minutes later. i also said i wanted to get the game over and done with cos i didnt want to listen to you moanin anymore which i think is fair enough- you were bitchin before we even joined the room that the other clan were dodgy cos eddie had posted it somewhere but bark actually tipped me off several days ago that he knew the other clan and they were ok ( and they were ). Not all games are lost or deaths recorded because of cheating or laggin. you`re suppossed to be a captain- try readin the clan rules
Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:22 am View user's profile Send private message
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
not sure how i was able to shout abuse when during the first map all i could hear was slashas phone call- as for tactics i said campin on the roof wasnt gonna work as was shown when we got raped up there. earth- you accussed them of using gps,and of somehow knowing exactly where you were. i did not say i didnt give a fuck- i said i wanted to just play and getit over with- we got spanked and if we`d rehosted we just would have been spanked 10 minutes later. i also said i wanted to get the game over and done with cos i didnt want to listen to you moanin anymore which i think is fair enough- you were bitchin before we even joined the room that the other clan were dodgy cos eddie had posted it somewhere but bark actually tipped me off several days ago that he knew the other clan and they were ok ( and they were ). Not all games are lost or deaths recorded because of cheating or laggin. you`re suppossed to be a captain- try readin the clan rules

So listen during clan matches when u say about how shit we are and how wrong we are doin it for the past 4 years isn't head fuck ,well get this dope it is very head fuck and me just sayin things a few times fucks with ur head, then u have no apprecaition for what i have had to listen to from u and said notting even thou i wanted to many times. And as for the whole cheatin thing dope u twisted it as usual. I was askin did the have the gps on, not were they cheating and eddie said there were some asses in the clan not cheats. if u read what is says on the sign up you might have a better understanding. I know what the rules say dope and you sayin that has got noting to do with this!
lame comeback dope i expected more than that from a man that knows everything Rolling Eyes
as for the tactics i said first round first maps go roof once thats all and i do remember u sayin u don't give a fuck about the match that i'm sure of

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
wasnt a comeback dickhead - just a statement of fact- and if you werent acting like a twat then other people in the room wouldnt have said that you should be kicked from the clan. the fact that you constantly accuse people of cheating whilst being the only member of mut videod while cheating only increases the sense of irony
Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:47 am View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
change of subject slightly
i said it durin the game but ill say it now for the rest to read,
im guilty of it so dont think im tryin to put blame on ppl but the difference in gamplay between this and cod is huge u cant jus run around and kill ppl but u cant camp either so u gotta find a happy medium which hopwfully willl come in time

Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:24 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
wasnt a comeback dickhead - just a statement of fact- and if you werent acting like a twat then other people in the room wouldnt have said that you should be kicked from the clan. the fact that you constantly accuse people of cheating whilst being the only member of mut videod while cheating only increases the sense of irony

go fuck urself dope you cocky inmature prick and if was beside ya i'd dance on ur head ur full of shit and always will be. go see someone about ur problem. tosser

Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
EARTHMOVER wrote:
dopefiend wrote:

go fuck urself dope you cocky inmature prick and if was beside ya i'd dance on ur head ur full of shit and always will be. go see someone about ur problem. tosser

lol- dont know whats funnier- the fact that earlier you said you didnt give a toss or the fact you want to beat me up and dance on my head over a video game sob sob......
Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
EARTHMOVER wrote:
dopefiend wrote:

lol- dont know whats funnier- the fact that earlier you said you didnt give a toss or the fact you want to beat me up and dance on my head over a video game sob sob......

So u bring name callin to it now (hence my earlier response) and dig up old bullshit to use as ammo to prove ur point dope. Someones bein hangin around talkin to women too long.
Stick to the topic no need to stray lol
and to add
and after a quick nose pick who gives a shit really it is only a video game and u are only letters on screen and noise in my ear. Video gaming might be gettin to ya, you may need to read the health warnings again ?
by the way never said i didn't give a toss that was me calling u a tosser Very Happy

Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Rainbow 6 Vegas All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: