RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Need Beta Testers

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Need Beta Testers
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Need Beta Testers Reply with quote
OK Guys.....

The ladder part of the site is ready and I need some users to be able to start testing.

How it all works and what we need to test etc will be explained in a special forum thread only open to the testers. However, I need people that have a little time so that they can report back their results etc....

So please register on this thread if you want to be involved.

Cheers,

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!

Last edited by barky on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:07 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
im available

Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:05 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
GrimCreeper

Post Reply with quote
im single

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:24 am View user's profile Send private message
YuckFouFaYanny

Post Reply with quote
yeah me three after a fortnight of trying to find this fucking page!!!
Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
OK Guys,

So Far I have

Jack, Grim, Yuck, Eddie and Earth.

!!!I still need some more!!!

It has taken a lot of re-coding to get it this far and this needs to be tested so that it does not die as soon as the system is up, also there are things I just can not test by myself. I need the random dumb ass twat to do their normal things so that I can see how easy it is to use as well as the more experienced users of systems similar to this to see where it just does not cut it.

The sooner we get this tested the sooner I can iron out any bugs and get it up and running for some clan fun. Think about how the start of the last RnB Doubles League got everybody in the clan having a laugh, bitch and generally slagging each other. It will be cool to get some of these qualities back in the clan instead of just turning up for matches running, shooting, dying, moaning and logging off.

I have updated the look of the site a bit more so it is far easier to read and navigate so go have a look www.RnBLeague.com ! Then post here and let me know if you are free to spend 10 mins a day logging in and accepting challenges, reporting losses etc.

Cheers,

Barky

Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:07 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Hey Barky, I'm off for two weeks on Easter hollidays, so I should have plenty of time to spare, so long as this beta doesn't have to go on forever - have to revise for tests as well... Smile
Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:10 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Right Kain I have added you and Also Elliott.

You will see a new section come up under teh RnB League Threads called TESTING. Read in there.....

Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
can do as discussed
Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Dope, I have added you to the Testers user group, you will now see the Testing Thread appear under The RnB Legue Threads.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:01 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Ok so you have the idiot technophobians... but where are you going to get the computer savvy chaps to pull your lovely ladder apart?
Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:43 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
slasha

Post Reply with quote
yep better late than never i say me that is ill help if i can when i can u no what i meen
Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
belfast

Post Reply with quote
its looking good barky
Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Cheers Belfast

Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: