Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty View previous topic
View next topic
NO CoD
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
i think a lot of our best games have been against foreign clans- some of the uk based clans seem to have an arrogance carried over from colonial times that all they are , have and do is and always will be superior to the unwashed masses of europe

and the europeans are usually at least an hour ahead of us and their parents put em to bed early so we can grind out the odd win lol
Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:54 am View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
I have actually already be contacted by an EX member of FDF asking when the site will be open. Smile

thats always good, sites not open an ppl not directly involved want it open means the words gettin round an soon we could rule the world mwah ha ha ha well the better europe part anyway not that heap of junk across the pond lol

Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:02 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Yeah, GB was because GRAW was not a FPS Respawn so we could not play it on CG as they do not allow games outside of FPS.

You are correct in the fact that both CG and GB are shite, CG seemed to be heading in the right direction but they only have admins interested in themselves and they seem to be able to flame who ever they like on the threads and close any citicism down. GB on the other hand just have no clue what they are doing.

I have posted numerous times on CG about their bias towards FPS and just get the same idiots responding that it works better and its what people want. Dispite the fact that I have pointed out that the busiest ladder they have ever had was neither FPS or Respawn. That does not seem to sink in as the clans we are talking about only tried Socom very briefly if at all.

I think when we launch our site we will get some fair clans to come across and play but I was not planning on launching for world domination but purely so we could invite some fair clans and get some decent inclan action too. As for the Finns, they will def be invited to our ladders as a hell of a lot of good matches we have played on the PS3 have been against the Finnish clans. I have actually already be contacted by an EX member of FDF asking when the site will be open. Smile

I think we could still go for world domination EU only?.To be honest barks i dont mind missing clan wars if it means going to help out a different clan with proplems.Ok so the new site is for mainly us and clans/friends of MuT,but it would be class if maybe one day we could run a EU clan gaming site
for all to play on.And i would not mind putting money into it,nearly sure gick would not mind as well.
We have a good clan with mature people in it and that is what counts,cg have mostly little kids or x cheats YES x cheats runing there site.I am not trying to start anything but i am shocked the way cg is run on some of the ladders/forums.Dont get me wrong,cg has some ok admins and mods but some of them you just would love to give them a good slap and tell them to act there age.

Now,back on topic.Will gick ever give up smoking the goooood shit Laughing

Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
well what do you expect. I mean most of the CG admins act like kids because they ARE kids. They used to only hire over 18's, but recently they've been relaxed on that and you have all these 15 year olds given authority.

As dope once said in an award winning post:
"thats what you get when lunatics set up their own asylum" rofl Laughing

Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:22 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
I think we could still go for world domination EU only?.To be honest barks i dont mind missing clan wars if it means going to help out a different clan with proplems.Ok so the new site is for mainly us and clans/friends of MuT,but it would be class if maybe one day we could run a EU clan gaming site
for all to play on.And i would not mind putting money into it,nearly sure gick would not mind as well.
We have a good clan with mature people in it and that is what counts,cg have mostly little kids or x cheats YES x cheats runing there site.I am not trying to start anything but i am shocked the way cg is run on some of the ladders/forums.Dont get me wrong,cg has some ok admins and mods but some of them you just would love to give them a good slap and tell them to act there age.

This would have been great to read except Eddie, you have not even really been very active testing let alone running a site.

As it happens tho, we will go slow and then see how we can grow. Appart from that I have not really concentrated very much on the ADMIN sideof the Ladders, there is alot already there and I have made quite a large amount of changes but there would be more required. Also a Ticket system would need to be dont, this could be handled now that I have goven the Site its own forums, we will wait and see.

Smile Eddie, do some fcking testing.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:

This would have been great to read except Eddie, you have not even really been very active testing let alone running a site.

As it happens tho, we will go slow and then see how we can grow. Appart from that I have not really concentrated very much on the ADMIN sideof the Ladders, there is alot already there and I have made quite a large amount of changes but there would be more required. Also a Ticket system would need to be dont, this could be handled now that I have goven the Site its own forums, we will wait and see.

Smile Eddie, do some fcking testing.

YES AND NO Laughing Cool

Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:

YES AND NO Laughing Cool

Get ur shit together sober head and skin up

Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
EARTHMOVER wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:

YES AND NO Laughing Cool

No Skining up for me ever again,i am done with that goooood shit.I told you ages ago but you think i still smoke it lol.@Barky,i will try and get more active on the new site with testing and stuff.I get in from work after doing 12hr shifts and last thing i want to do is go on my pc,when i have my rest days i will look into it more Cool Thats all i can do for now,till then gick is still a noob Laughing

Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:36 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
EARTHMOVER wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:

YES AND NO Laughing Cool

No Skining up for me ever again,i am done with that goooood shit.I told you ages ago but you think i still smoke it lol.@Barky,i will try and get more active on the new site with testing and stuff.I get in from work after doing 12hr shifts and last thing i want to do is go on my pc,when i have my rest days i will look into it more Cool Thats all i can do for now,till then gick is still a noob Laughing

ok knobjockey listen to dis. I do 18 hours shifts 3 times a week sometimes 5 and i can still do it. So ur excuse if how do i say it,bullshit lol. GET UR SHIT TOGETHER EDDIE and stop playin bf2. UT
Over Very Happy

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
EARTHMOVER wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:
EARTHMOVER wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:

YES AND NO Laughing Cool

ok knobjockey listen to dis. I do 18 hours shifts 3 times a week sometimes 5 and i can still do it. So ur excuse if how do i say it,bullshit lol. GET UR SHIT TOGETHER EDDIE and stop playin bf2. UT
Over Very Happy

You see gick i am not you and dont care Laughing ,if i am tired i will not just hop on my pc and so on.
I dont play bf2 during the week,only the odd sundays,think that smoke is going to your head Razz

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: