RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Cabinet Shuffle

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Cabinet Shuffle
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Cabinet Shuffle Reply with quote
Leaders / Captains - Stiff, Red, Libby - as they are no longer active (for months in some cases) we will change them at the helm, of course they are always welcome in the clan and are guaranteed members when they eventually come back online.

It will be a straight promotion for the existing Clan Captains.
Dope and Ultra will become Clan Leaders alongside Barky.

Slasha, Eddie and Gick will become Clan Captains.

The Squad Leaders and Captain Pairings (when used) will be :-

Barky, Slasha (defence).
Dope, Gick.
Ultra, Eddie.

The Changes will take effect for Clans from the start of Vegas 2 and for the Clan in General Immediately.

Other Currently Active Members are : (Auto Invited to New Clans)
Jackl86, Enda, GrimCreeper, Dan83, JoeWoodhead (missing the last couple of weeks), mystakadale.

Other Occasional Members are : (decision on invite depends on roster size and activity)
xxCrickxx, Che-Gunvara, BlackTeddyBear, BigJohnH, Simple_Jim, xKain.

I will also say that from Vegas 2 Yuck should be active on the PS3, always very active on the PS2 for MuT so he will be invited into Vegas.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!

Last edited by barky on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
joe is back- think he played the graw game tonight- wing has been playin as crick- his ps3 is on the way- hes joinin tnt for socom as he obviously likes being a sub but may be persuaded to join us for vegas etc and as its his natural game to sit in a corner shakin like a shiting dog he makes a good team player
Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:10 am View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I know that now Fergi is on the PS3 that TNT are forming properly on Vegas, so he might be a sub over there. But yes if he is coming onboard and wants to play for us on Vegas then also good.

Obviously the size of the clan for Vegas is not quite as important as the larger clan war titles like Socom and BF as the numbers for a match in Vegas 1 was generally 4 or 5 a-side, it is more about making sure we have active players.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:13 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Clan Captain,my ass UT (Joke)

I wont be active as i use to be so that suits me.
As for yuck,bring back the bra boy Laughing Cool .And happy days with the new recruits Cool

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
all this is of course a complete waste of FUCKING TIME if people still do whaterver the fuck they feel like doing- apparently lets all go to b means " i would very much be made content if you would all entertain the idea of going to b but please feel free to do as you see fit especially if it would be gratifiying to you to proceed direcly to a"
its all just gettin a bit cuntish!!!!
Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: