Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
PS Store Video Download
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post PS Store Video Download Reply with quote
Taken from www.ps3.qj.net 4/3/2008

Hot on the heels of the rumored redesign of Sony's PlayStation Store comes more rumblings about the addition of a video download service to the online store.

According to Kotaku, sources who attended the retailer and publisher-focused Destination PlayStation conference held last week confirmed that Sony showed of part of the video store during the event.

The company has yet to comment on any specifics such as launch dates, content, and pricing. Kotaku further reports that North America may be getting the service first, and that, not unexpectedly, the only offerings shown were those owned by Sony Pictures.

If Sony did show off the video downloading service during the event, however, it could mean that it's getting pretty close to completion. Let's all just keep our fingers crossed. We'll be sure to bring you more news as soon as details surface.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:47 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Looks cool but apple beat them to it really

Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
send me the link to the software I can install on my PS3 from Apple that allows me to download current movies directly off the net to my PS3 and play back in HD ????

Or does that not exist and your comment was a tad out of context....

360 has however already got this but unless you have an ELite then it is not gonna be true HD

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:57 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
send me the link to the software I can install on my PS3 from Apple that allows me to download current movies directly off the net to my PS3 and play back in HD ????

Or does that not exist and your comment was a tad out of context....

360 has however already got this but unless you have an ELite then it is not gonna be true HD

Alright scott chill out lol
i was jut saying that, thats sort of idea has been done .... but seein as you put it like that it is a good idea

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:16 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: