vrs `T`

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty View previous topic
View next topic
vrs `T`
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post vrs `T` Reply with quote
1st map - block- won 2-1- very tight this one, sneaked it with a couple of good breaks of serve.
2nd map(+3rd) backlot lost 2-0 vrs 5 then won it 2-1 versus 6 then 5- made this difficult- looked like we were gonna get pissed on til we won our first round then pissed it.
Cheers for showin up all who played and esp cheers to enda for mkin himself available to play even tho he doesnt like s+d and eventually sat out the game. Good match, very socom-esque at times and a good result
Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
WP Guys, good to get back to winning after a couple of defeats, we have now made it into double figures for games won (10) but even though we have got close a few times we have yet to break the top 50.

Hopefully a few wins strung together and we can get into the top 50 atleast for a while.

Also, for Enda, not all games arranged are S&D only some are normal random, the only thing I found when we were playing everything as randomised was that people were not following any instructions at all but running around like headless chickens. Maybe now that we have had a fair few games on S&D people will be a bit more controlled on other modes.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
they were on a 5 win streak also
Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:27 am View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
We have a way of beating these clans that have a good streak, they must sit there when challenging and think, 1 more for the streak and then come unstuck. Seem to remember RnB doing this to a lot of Socom Squad clans even ending the record streak for the Number 1 clan at some stage Smile

Rock on....

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:37 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
thats because the only streaks we like to see are the trickles of blood in the spiderman underpants of ultras playmates/victims/sister (take your pick according to your own peccadilos) Wink

Last edited by dopefiend on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:58 am View user's profile Send private message
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
thats because the only steaks we like to see are the trickles of blood in the spiderman underpants of ultras playmates/victims/sister (take your pick according to your own peccadilos) Wink

fucking sick haha

Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
HUMANafterall wrote:
dopefiend wrote:
thats because the only steaks we like to see are the trickles of blood in the spiderman underpants of ultras playmates/victims/sister (take your pick according to your own peccadilos) Wink

fucking sick haha

sick but sadly true lol Laughing

Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:41 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
great result guys, wp wp

yeah I was glad to sit out. I sat out because I generally have a nightmare on S&D and Bloc is my least favourite map so it was a disaster waiting to happen. Ultra was on aswell and was going to sit it out so because he hadn't signed up. I knew ultra would do much better than I would have done so it was only right he played.

On a side note sorry I missed tonight. I know I prob signed up but I totally forgot about it with the Utd. game on. Hopefully won't happen again, just totally forgot. Sad

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:22 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
i dont no if this will make u feel better enda but ultra was somehow MVP for a map and i think a game in the second map loll WP the violator!! lol

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:07 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
lol class, wp ultra

i like the way you make it sound like its some divine intervention, heavens opening up, red sea parting kinda shit that ultra got an MVP in a match lol! Laughing

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:54 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Wp ultra, UT

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: