vrs dD

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty View previous topic
View next topic
vrs dD
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post vrs dD Reply with quote
only 5 showed up- lost 2-0, dodgy bastards picked wrong team every round to intentionally s[plit comms- behaved like a bunch of cunts-makes you happy the nazis invaded holland rather than the uk
Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yeah so I hear. We will still have to report loss as not much else we can do but I will also submit a ticket informing CG of their antics

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Silly twats,unlucky lads(Blame dope ......joken mCool Cool

Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
My Ticket to CG :-

Can not really call it out and out Cheating but no other title to put it under. Our oppo contiously spawned on ourside at the start of every new set of rounds (without fail in any new round) This was S&D so it meant people shouting tactics at the start were heard and furthermore as soon as they aborted sides we got split comms in our team. We told them everyround to stop doing this but they then just started getting abusive and laughing and never stopped spawning on our team.

We have already reported the loss as there is not really very much we can prove (although link to photo below to show they were doing this) and I am not sure you can really call it cheating. But wanted to report it anyway, as I feel they should atleast get a warning about this behaviour, maybe once, maybe twice but it is impossible to be on the wrong side at the start of every round unless it is intentional.

PIC = http://www.rednbarky.com/upload/images/3477dD.jpg

Regards,

Barky
Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
what a bunch of cocks, if there was any justice these type of clans would be fucked off the ladder and told not to come back.

unfortunatly CG is a bit...erm shitty at times. I'd be suprised if they even read you're ticket tbh let alone reply to it. I sent them numerous tickets before and they only replied to half of them, if even.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:58 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
That is defo intentional,my nephew is 9 and even he understands which side to pick to play on.

Offtopic:And he is really good on cod4 online,shame he is only 9.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:21 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Hated every second of that match, i knew they where up to something, like i said we should ask other clan who they have played to see if they've done the same thing to them, then we'll know if its intentional or not

Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
the most annoying thing is that we pushed em really close- even teams and i think we may have been able to nick this one
Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jackl86
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
that games was a joke i wrothe the bit below on the poll for a resaon not to play it anymore

the most ridiculous thing with the team changing that i dont think i made clear to barky was that they were the ones dictating which teams to go on which to me shows how much of s sad state the game is in now and i really really hate callin ppl cheaters wen u have no proof but wot happened below is a joke

last nite (tues) clan game was the single worst thing iv seen in a long time for those who dont no an exampple was that on over grown i was standing by the wooden shack by the bridge on the barn side of the map and dope was by the doorway to the house and one of them was on the other side of the river on the stairs down to the river bed and he fired 2 shots and killed me an dope and yet standing point blank behind 1 of them they would take half a clip with every bullet hittin them
they were constantly choosing the wrong team hearing wot we were sayin and changing back wen we called them up on it they started gettin mouthy
its not jus this clan either this is sadly becoming the trend rather than the exception, i wonder if the playstation network was something we paid for like dare i say xbox live would we be getting a better service from ppl like i.w etc as its a paid service and they would be obliged to fix glitches cheats etc more than a non payed service

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:02 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
HUMANafterall
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Jackl86 wrote:
that games was a joke i wrothe the bit below on the poll for a resaon not to play it anymore

the most ridiculous thing with the team changing that i dont think i made clear to barky was that they were the ones dictating which teams to go on which to me shows how much of s sad state the game is in now and i really really hate callin ppl cheaters wen u have no proof but wot happened below is a joke

last nite (tues) clan game was the single worst thing iv seen in a long time for those who dont no an exampple was that on over grown i was standing by the wooden shack by the bridge on the barn side of the map and dope was by the doorway to the house and one of them was on the other side of the river on the stairs down to the river bed and he fired 2 shots and killed me an dope and yet standing point blank behind 1 of them they would take half a clip with every bullet hittin them
they were constantly choosing the wrong team hearing wot we were sayin and changing back wen we called them up on it they started gettin mouthy
its not jus this clan either this is sadly becoming the trend rather than the exception, i wonder if the playstation network was something we paid for like dare i say xbox live would we be getting a better service from ppl like i.w etc as its a paid service and they would be obliged to fix glitches cheats etc more than a non payed service

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:22 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: