RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
MuT Site - Opponent Info Update

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
MuT Site - Opponent Info Update
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post MuT Site - Opponent Info Update Reply with quote
The MuT Website has been updated to include details on all previous matches against an opponent just by clicking on an opponent's name.

The history facility was available only by finding a previous war against that opponent and clicking the match report link, now things are much easier, when you look at the future wars area and you think you know that opponent you no longer need to go searching through all the matches just click on their name directly from the future wars area (or any area of the site) and it will show you all results.

The option has been on the RnB Site for a very long time but was only migrated onto the MuT site today, the sites work slightly differently so if anyone comes across a problem with additional opponent info just let me know, or any other issue with logins etc as I changed quite a bit of code to get it working.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:14 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: