vs. [TK]

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty View previous topic
View next topic
vs. [TK]
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post vs. [TK] Reply with quote
Only 4 of us showed up (me, Dan, Grim, jackl). They very sportingly waited for 30 mins, and when nobody still turned up they dropped 2 players to make it 4v4.

Unfortunatly they still caned us 2-0, 2-0. We took the odd round of them but never looked like winning it Sad

Had a nightmare myself, think I got like 3 kills in total in the whole game! Just wasnt at the races, havent been playing CoD4 so I need to get back into the swing of it.

Hopefully some more people start signing up for games though. grim wasn't even aware of a game so we we're lucky to even get him!

Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:31 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Well done to those that turned up. It would be nice if the rest of the clan would bother to Sign Up whether they are going to be there or not going to be there atleast everyone will know. There is no excuse for not knowing about matches or signing up.

1) You all get an email from the War Room each and everytime a match is arranged, this has a link to the Future Wars area for sign up.

2) You can all check the website at any stage 24/7 and go to the future wars and sign up for games.

3) No access to a PC is NO EXCUSE, the MuT Site works from your PS3 Browser. To sign in goto the War Room and use the sign in box at the top right. (Do not use the main login box on left menu) The PS3 will remember your details from this point onwards and you wont need to sign in each time you come back.

So Guys I dont know how many times I have raised this but start Signing up, Read the MuT Rules and make sure you are on in time for matches.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
I sort of new not many would even use the calender,think i put down that i was working Wink .
At the mo my router is having a field day so i am trying new ports and so and i no me router inside
out at this stage.Its a shit one not to see many MuT members use the calender as its very handy
and gives each member a heads up.

Again,i am off to work.Sad times for eddie ice Crying or Very sad Laughing

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
i also signed up as unavailable- sorry but the chances to see spurs in europe have been a tad infrequent during my lifetime.........sob,sob
Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Signing up as Unavailable is fine, that is what we need, people signing up as to whether they Are or Not, rather than just ignoring it entirely.

What is a shame is that this was MuTs 500th clan match and we only had 4 people on for it.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:59 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: