View next topic
vs. [WmD]
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post vs. [WmD] Reply with quote
Map 1: Countdown (Domination)

Round 1- MuT win.
Really close but our teamwork was excellent. Everyone played really fucking well and we just pipped them to the finish line with a score of like 200-192 or something.

Round 2-MuT win.
Again, was very close. We got off to an excellent start but things started going badly when they took all three flags. We didn't panic though and some brilliant teamwork saw us in control of all 3 flags within 1 minute. One of their members whipped out a GL, killed a load of our guys and captured B. Jackl ended the map as GL's were banned. I think we would have had them anyway, the score was like 150-120ish when the game was abandoned. No fuss from them, they admitted they fucked up.

Map 2: Showdown (Search and Destroy)

Round 1: MuT win 4-1
I filled in for you Barky here man, grabbing the bomb and ordering everyone to A when we were attacking. It worked a treat and we cruised this round really.

Round 2: WmD win 4-2
Got off to a nightmare start, going 0-3 down almost instantly. Didnt help that we were down to 5 men for most of the game after somebody (forget who) dc'd. We got it back to 2-3 but were always up against it and they eventually got the round they needed to win.

Round 3: MuT win 4-3
This was too close for words. We got off to a very good start, winning the first two rounds to take a 2-0 lead. Thank BigJohn and Crick for this though. John went into Robocop mode and won a 3v1, while Crick (who had yet to register a kill all map up til this point) won a 4v1! We got it up to a 3-1 lead but kinda fucked it up and found the game tied at 3-3. The last round we chilled the fuck out, sat back and racked a few kills up and THEN went for the plant. It worked and we secured the win!

So overall, MuT win 2-0 (4-1 in rounds)

Very Happy

Also just want to mention that I got 40 kills on each round of domination, double mvp UT

Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:13 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
WP guys, That took us up 21 places to 57th, was a good idea I got a new match scheduled for that slot Smile

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:28 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
21 places? nice!

that clan was no joke, they had some very good players so it was a great win for us! About time WE got some luck aswell, with the 3v1's etc.

Also just to let you know........Time 2 Die who we're meant to play this Thursday, we'll they've disbanded!

Also barky when are you back m8?

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:34 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
OK, I took a look at the Time 2 Die roster and have ubmitted a ticket to get the challenge removed. A new match has already been scheduled in its place against True Killers, a S&D only match (accept FF is off).

Not back until mid march sometime.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Call of Duty All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: