50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Use Both
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Use PayPal
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Use Other...please get in touch with us.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Clan-Games.co.uk

Post PayPal vs. Google Checkout Reply with quote
So we would like to know what you think about our payment method! At the moment we use Google Checkout, because it is cheaper than PayPal and allows us to offer better prices to you as well as the great management backend.

However, PayPal is well known and many people have balances in their PayPal accounts. Therefore, do you think we should only offer Google, only offer PayPal or offer both?

Email: sales@clan-games.co.uk
Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
If it makes it cheaper then Use google in my opinion.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Not that I have much of an opinion, since I haven't bought anything from you yet, but I reckon that if Google checkout allows you to give better offers, then you should probably stick with it. If PayPal will only add more cost to both you as a business and us as a consumer, then it doesn't seem like the best choice of action... though if it isn't going to add massively to the costs, then it might be good to accomodate to those with money on ready-made PayPal accounts...

Basically it depends on how much incorporating PayPal is going to change prices... but in the long run, so long as Google Checkout is reliable... then I don't see any problem in supporting only it, and keeping costs down... Smile
Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:21 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Clan-Games.co.uk

Post Reply with quote
In all honesty Google is cheaper. However, customer service is important to us. If the customers want PayPal then we want to offer it, but obviously like you have said, games would be more expensive. e.g. BFBC would have to go past the £40 mark, which is more than most online retailers straight away so not a great start lol.

Email: sales@clan-games.co.uk
Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Market Place All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: