RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Q+A...

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Market Place View previous topic
View next topic
Q+A...

What games would you like to hear about?
UK PAL Only
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Mixture (clearly stated)
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Imports Only
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Clan-Games.co.uk

Post Q+A... Reply with quote
Post any questions you have here!

Firstly, we have a question for you! Do you want only UK PAL games from us, or would you like import offers as well?...

For all clan match/tournament games we suggest you stick to UK PAL. If there is a USA update/patch and you have a region free disc you might be included in the update. Therefore you would have to play on the USA servers until an EU update/patch was released. For your personal gaming, imports might be a good option, as they are cheaper than UK PAL.

UK PAL are the official games for the UK and are included in Europe wide updates/patches.

We would like to know if you would like us to advertise UK PAL only, import only or a mixture on your forums. Please vote.
Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Originally Posted by Enda......Moved to here so did not go in the Deals thread....

do you guys deliver to Ireland?
Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Clan-Games.co.uk

Post Reply with quote
We deliver anywhere! The website is only setup for UK (inc Northern Ireland) but we can email invoice you specifically for a price and postage to anywhere.

Are you in Rep Ireland or Northern Ireland?
Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Rep. of Ireland.

Had a quick browse through your webpage there m8 and saw GTA for £40, which I ran through my high-tec currency convertor and found out it was only €53!

Very very appealing considering we pay upwards of €70 for most games round these parts!

How much do you think it would be to deliver? If it was around €55 I'd def. be interested in buying some games off you guys.

Also you mentioned something about a clan-discount somewhere in the Market Place forum. How exactly will this work? Does it mean if you sell 5 or 6 games to the clan you may knock off a few quid?

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:05 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Do You have a Price for Vegas 2?

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Clan-Games.co.uk

Post Reply with quote
To post to "Europe" it does cost more, obviously. We are working on a Europe option at checkout for the website, atm we can simply quote a EU price as well when posting on here. Then if you are interested we will email invoice you. On average it will be about an additional £4 more, which is only 2 euro. So about spot on!

The clan-discount idea is going to be a trial with you guys, KTS might also be involved. Basically if 10 of you buy the same game from us, we will look at giving you some discount. The same if 5, 20, or 30 of you buy the same game from us. At the moment the level of discount hasn't been decided, however if we are already cheaper than competitors, any discount is surely an added bonus

-------

Vegas 2 is expensive, as UBIsoft are like that. The actual best price we can do including shipping is £39.99.

Sorry that it isn't much cheaper than other sites, however the RRP is £49.99 so technically you are saving £10. We actually couldn't go any cheaper if we wanted to.
Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
4 pounds isin't 2 euro m8. Its more like 6 or 7. Pound>Euro

Still, its a decent deal. May well order from you in the future if few others from the clan are.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:24 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
If you look at the price of Lost Planet (which is a great price) you can see that the diff is 4 quid.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Clan-Games.co.uk

Post Reply with quote
Your absolutely right. Our high-tech-currency-calculator did euros to pounds!

Don't forget, its delivered via Internation Signed For!

Email: sales@clan-games.co.uk
Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:13 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
You have two checkout buttons, One Normal and One Google Checkout.

Do we use Google ???? (I did anyway)

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Clan-Games.co.uk

Post Reply with quote
Hi Barky,

We were experimenting with installing PayPal on the website as well. This would mean you could pay via Google by clicking google or PayPal by clicking continue and then PayPal. We are not sure it works as well as we would like.

We will open a poll to see what the feeling is regarding PayPal.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
When I tried the other option it asked me to select Payment Method but there were none available to chose.

I dont mind which one it is as I have both types of account.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Clan-Games.co.uk

Post Reply with quote
Thats a very good (bad) point Barky...there was an option. It was a paypal button on the left, you obviously didnt see it (as we didnt) which is why we have taken it off. Trying to get the designers of the software to change it lol

Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:41 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Market Place All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: