RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Graw v CoD

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Graw v CoD
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Graw v CoD Reply with quote
Just wanted to clear a few things up as far as the games and their alternative options and features are concerned for those that insist CoD is a better game. I am comparing these to the most used MuT Style functions (that being like Socom) and the scoring is just 1 and 0.

In Game Friends List : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Clan Support : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Server/Room Search : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
In Game Message System : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Party System : Graw 0 - 1 CoD
Ranked Room Set Up : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Private Room Set Up : Graw 1 - 1 CoD
Overall Room Options* : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Decent Comms : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Lobby System** : Graw 1 - 1 CoD
FPS Mode : Graw 1 - 1 CoD
3rd Person : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Respawn Options : Graw 1 - 1 CoD
Non Respawn Options : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Friendly Fire : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Tactical Wafare : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Number of Maps : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Number of Game Types : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Number of Weapons : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Active Ladders : Graw 0 - 1 CoD
Quick Game Blast : Graw 0 - 1 CoD

TOTAL Graw 18 - 7 CoD

* The ability to change maps and modes within the same ranked room
** They both have flaws, I think that personally CoD has more as you can not force a game or change maps, the comms are much better in the Lobby on Graw and you can Mute players and the host does not keep fcking aborting the game. However they are pretty similar and at least they have one unlike some games that just have warm up mode.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: Graw v CoD Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Just wanted to clear a few things up as far as the games and their alternative options and features are concerned for those that insist CoD is a better game. I am comparing these to the most used MuT Style functions (that being like Socom) and the scoring is just 1 and 0.

In Game Friends List : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Clan Support : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Server/Room Search : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
In Game Message System : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Party System : Graw 0 - 1 CoD
Ranked Room Set Up : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Private Room Set Up : Graw 1 - 1 CoD
Overall Room Options* : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Decent Comms : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Lobby System** : Graw 1 - 1 CoD
FPS Mode : Graw 1 - 1 CoD
3rd Person : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Respawn Options : Graw 1 - 1 CoD
Non Respawn Options : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Friendly Fire : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Tactical Wafare : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Number of Maps : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Number of Game Types : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Number of Weapons : Graw 1 - 0 CoD
Active Ladders : Graw 0 - 1 CoD
Quick Game Blast : Graw 0 - 1 CoD

TOTAL Graw 18 - 7 CoD

* The ability to change maps and modes within the same ranked room
** They both have flaws, I think that personally CoD has more as you can not force a game or change maps, the comms are much better in the Lobby on Graw and you can Mute players and the host does not keep fcking aborting the game. However they are pretty similar and at least they have one unlike some games that just have warm up mode.

TOTAL Graw 18 - 7 CoD ............Not a chance in my books Laughing .Come on Barks just say it.........you hate cod4 lol.And i dont like Graw,but if you want to put up a list like that you go ahead Laughing .Everyone post back that they love CoD4 cause barks hates it UT .

Now Barky,repeat after me.

CoD4,CoD4,CoD4,CoD4,CoD4,CoD4, Cool

Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
You are wrong Eddie, I do not hate the game, I just do not think it is as good as GRAW.

Now Eddie although you have said NO WAY am I right please point out what score I got wrong ??????

I did not mention my preference all I did was give a 1 or 0 for functions of the game and I gave CoD an extra point for pick up and blast factor because I was feeling sorry for it.

Your comment only seems to be based on your preference but is not backed up or even argued against my point, so I take it that your comment was either worthless or you will point out why by adjusting the scores.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
lol both of u, stop messin Laughing UT

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:32 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
You are wrong Eddie, I do not hate the game, I just do not think it is as good as GRAW.

Now Eddie although you have said NO WAY am I right please point out what score I got wrong ??????

I did not mention my preference all I did was give a 1 or 0 for functions of the game and I gave CoD an extra point for pick up and blast factor because I was feeling sorry for it.

Your comment only seems to be based on your preference but is not backed up or even argued against my point, so I take it that your comment was either worthless or you will point out why by adjusting the scores.

Haha man,i do like ghost recon a bit Embarassed but cod4 is better.Not going to point out the scores as they have been fixed UT

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
How have the scores been fixed, just point out what is incorrect ??????

Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
How have the scores been fixed, just point out what is incorrect ??????

Nope,i am not assed barks haha.And i couldnt care really dude.I just get the feeling you hate the game deep down inside Cool Laughing i was only taking the piss Wink .hehe

Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I rented GRAW and didnt really like. Thought Vegas was a much better Tom Clancy game.

But then again I think CoD4 pisses over both of them. You can list all the things like no mute function, cant force games etc. but that stuff is all easily forgiven when you actually get to playing the game. The gameplay is fantastic. It's like CoD2 (also an awsome game) on speed Cool
Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:40 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
GRAW online is totaly different to the one player, it is far better than CoD on all areas. CoD is a blast and thats it, will be short lived like all FPS, they last until the next one comes out.....BF anybody, see how many people are then still on CoD, then KZ2 and it will be all jump ship again.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enda
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
GRAW online is totaly different to the one player, it is far better than CoD on all areas. CoD is a blast and thats it, will be short lived like all FPS, they last until the next one comes out.....BF anybody, see how many people are then still on CoD, then KZ2 and it will be all jump ship again.

yeh I played the shit out of Bf2 (PC version), it was quality. BF3 looks to be ramping the action up about 10 notchs. Bit worried about it lagging like shit online though with everything being reduced to rubble
Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:46 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:

COD4 Owns graw Laughing .Nothing more,nothing less.

Cool CASE CLOSED Cool .Now back on topic,is barky really a noob,one thinks to him self from time to time UT Razz

Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: