whats the point?

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » GRAW 2 View previous topic
View next topic
whats the point?
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post whats the point? Reply with quote
Fisrtly- i like graw its a cool game but, and its a big but- most of the clan dont play this game anymore so whan we show up for a clan game its over in 10 mins and we get stuffed. tonights game i fired my gun twice, got 2 kills and 4 deaths and the match was over. I dont see anyway in which this can be classed an enjoyable experience. Unless we are consistently playing outside of clans wars we wont improve at all meaning the whole graw thing is just a waste of time imo.
4 rounds do not a clan game maketh!?!
Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I agree but we need people to come onto the game not just sit on CoD the whole time.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Ultra and I were on for about 3 or 4 hours on Friday night, about 3 or 4 other members of MuT logged into their PS3 but went straight onto CoD.

We dont just play CoD on the PS3 we play GRAW as well, so we need people to start playing and not just turning up for clan matches. This is a far more tactical game than CoD and you only get one life, so you need to be in the right frame for playing it, if you play GRAW like CoD you die very quickly, remember this is closer to Socom than any other game on the market right now.

So lets make sure peeps that you dont just play CoD all the time as it will be very obvious that you wont like Socom when it comes out so there will be no point in having you in the Socom clan.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:59 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Ultra and I were on for about 3 or 4 hours on Friday night, about 3 or 4 other members of MuT logged into their PS3 but went straight onto CoD.

We dont just play CoD on the PS3 we play GRAW as well, so we need people to start playing and not just turning up for clan matches. This is a far more tactical game than CoD and you only get one life, so you need to be in the right frame for playing it, if you play GRAW like CoD you die very quickly, remember this is closer to Socom than any other game on the market right now.

So lets make sure peeps that you dont just play CoD all the time as it will be very obvious that you wont like Socom when it comes out so there will be no point in having you in the Socom clan.

If i play cod4 i will like socom confrontation if its good,graw is still ok.Must be one of the only games i did not trade in.As for clan matches on graw i have no proplem playing them during the week but with my new job my time will be less online and less time been able to play clan wars.So i will not be around all the time.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » GRAW 2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: