eu fucked over again

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom CA View previous topic
View next topic
eu fucked over again
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post eu fucked over again Reply with quote
was searchin for a release date for confrontation and stumbled onto some info about the patch for ca the yanks got in november-along with their second map pack- couldnt be arsed to even link to it cos the only thing that i found interesting was the fact that the ability to scope in while jumping has now been removed- always said it was a glitch/exploit and just proves how badly these games are beta tested- the fact that these probs are only ever fixed for the yanks just shows how little they care about us boo hooo. Oh and the developers from six slant post on the boards but refuse to give any idea of a release date for confrontation other than 2008
Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
It is Sony EU that are the cunts. Basically they have no way of charging in the EU for PS2 content and obviously with the recent news from CoD4 it is far more problematic getting updates certified for release within the EU area.

You only have to look at the US PS Store to see how much more they have available or look at the release calendar for games it is a joke, Rock Band - Out in US, Unreal Tournament - Out in US we still have to wait over 3 months from the launch date in the US before we get it and although you can buy a US version things like Rock Band will fck you over as the game has seperate coding (EU titles are BLESnnnnnn, where as US ones are BLUSnnnnnn) so downloads will probably not work, I tested this recently with the online Poker, the US Store has two additional Poker packs that give more styles of play, I downloaded them from the US Store but it did not add them to my EU game.

Globally Sony needs to address this but if Sony EU dont care and Sony US are getting what they want anyway I dont see that it will change anytime soon.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
I am yet to see if sony eu gives a shit,might be waiting a long time for that to happen.
As you can see over the years from the sony playstation 2 and 3 .As for the US they will get what the want all the time,its like saying to a yank ''No you cant have large fries with that meal''.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom CA All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: