RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
IMPORTANT WARNING - YourGamingName

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
IMPORTANT WARNING - YourGamingName
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post IMPORTANT WARNING - YourGamingName Reply with quote
There is a dodgy e-mail coming around. Please dont be suckers and fall into it.....

From: CENTRALSTATION SCEA (yourgameingname@hotmail.co.uk)
Subject: Central Station Is Updating

It tells you to click on the link w w w . yourgamingname . tk

and update your information so that you might get the same name for your PS3 account....

All this will do is let someone else know your central station details. The website looks almost identical to the real www.yourgamingname.com but why the fck would sony be using a freewebs address and hotmail to send details to people..... I sent them a rather offensive reply and also reported it to Sony....

But Please Dont Fall Into it.....

If you have already done it, then please post your name below so we can take the piss out of you for the rest of your gaming life.

Last edited by barky on Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
just checked the site out and it appears that your strongly worded email had some effect as they have removed all the content it.
Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yep does seem to have been removed. Maybe Sony actually bothered to look at a customer email and do something, not that they bothered responding to me....
Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I think Sony thought it would be less hassle to just read the RednBarky site then have to deal with the Barkster again after all the hassle he gave them when he was in Suadi.

SONY - I have one of your precious US PS3's, got it out of your country under your noses you fucking nazi cunts.
Barky managed to get one out of Hong Kong as well!

RnB > SONY
Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:17 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
yep Barky u and about 6000 other people prob did the same thing which made them take action.
Me i just lashed sony directors wife out of it with some trojan love Cool and that seem to do the trick UT Twisted Evil
Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: