RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
where's spud at?????????

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
where's spud at?????????

shud barky let the SPUDDDDYYYY bk in
yes
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
no
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post where's spud at????????? Reply with quote
well after the defeat againt jim and kain i went in to a room and ad a few teams kill and got shout at buy grumpy john h i didnt mean to to team kill hence the reason i neva ran away when u team killed me bk lol

well i decided after john had shout at me a few time i decided to go into town to mee t me bro and get hammered even those i got into town and i was steamin lol....

i maniged to make it onm in sum state ov mind and went on the playstattion and maniged to leave the clan so im now beggin barky to let me bk in ....

wat do u think guys shud he let me bk in
Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Yeah Reply with quote
The Barkster says YEAH...need a gay camping sniper like you in the clan....
Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
barks im glad to be ov sum assitance hehehehehehehehehehe Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy UT
Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: where's spud at????????? Reply with quote
silentspud wrote:
well after the defeat againt jim and kain i went in to a room and ad a few teams kill and got shout at buy grumpy john h i didnt mean to to team kill hence the reason i neva ran away when u team killed me bk lol

well i decided after john had shout at me a few time i decided to go into town to mee t me bro and get hammered even those i got into town and i was steamin lol....

i maniged to make it onm in sum state ov mind and went on the playstattion and maniged to leave the clan so im now beggin barky to let me bk in ....

wat do u think guys shud he let me bk in

Not the best thing to do in a mut room Rolling Eyes or clan mates.You would never see me doin that. wink,wink.lol Laughing
Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, who will I have to team kill if he goes (aside from the whole of TNT)
Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:02 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: