Shit time's on open room's?

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » GRAW 2 View previous topic
View next topic
Shit time's on open room's?
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Shit time's on open room's? Reply with quote
Anyone notice when looking for a game that most of the room's have a time limit of 15min's.
Wtf,do people really like to play a map that long Rolling Eyes UT

If i was to pick one thing i hate about this game it has to be the time limit on game's .

Last edited by EDDIE ICE on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
The thing that pisses me off when looking is not the time as most LMS are either 5 or 10 mins but the fact that the Host force the view....WHY.... what a bunch of cocks...why make someone play in First Person, if they want to play in it let them but seems really odd......

The same can be said about switching night vision off, how fcking ridiculous, unless you turn your TV settings to a fcking supid level there are ceratin maps where you can see NOTHING, ZERO, FCK ALL without Night Vision.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
The thing that pisses me off when looking is not the time as most LMS are either 5 or 10 mins but the fact that the Host force the view....WHY.... what a bunch of cocks...why make someone play in First Person, if they want to play in it let them but seems really odd......

The same can be said about switching night vision off, how fcking ridiculous, unless you turn your TV settings to a fcking supid level there are ceratin maps where you can see NOTHING, ZERO, FCK ALL without Night Vision.

Yea all true bark's,whats the point in night vision off.
Some of the room's that are put up at night can be ok,and some are just retarded room's with silly
game settings.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I also think that the Rank Up Cunts that carry on trying to jump out before the end of the round to not lose rank are causing some of the Freezing at the end of rounds.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EARTHMOVER
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
also to much loading and not enough game play. Rounds are very short so fAR FOR ME

Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » GRAW 2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: