GRAW 2

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
GRAW 2
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post GRAW 2 Reply with quote
FREE Downloadable Demo now on PS Store (779MB)

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Oh yes please!

I'll download that then, cheers barky, haven't ben checking the store myself for a while
Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:42 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
NOW HAVE THE FULL GAME WHO ELSE HAS ????

However, looking at the CG forums it does not look like there will be a ladder or anything even though the lobby system and clan facilities are much better than Vegas.

So not sure yet how busy the game is gonna be, I hope it will be busy enough to have atleast a laugh in open rooms even if we cant get clan matches.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
My Opinion - For what its worth...

One Player - Seems ok, but not really bothered by one player games.

Online - Clan Options are good, you can join clan members in a game, you can create special clan rooms etc. Also Clan Leader can choose the camo that the team wears, players can then change a few bits to make themselves unique. Also you can create a clan logo out of a few preset items, the Skull and crossbones was one and one of the backgrounds was a flag so got a great MuT Logo.

Comms so far seem good and the lobby system is much better than Vegas, allowing people to make ranked, locked and open rooms for up to 8v8. Ranked rooms do not allow you to select your side, it is done at random but open rooms do allow you to pic teams.

The maps are very good (think there are about 20) some are huge some much smaller. Some of the lighting seems a bit off to me though. Maps vary from those in towns to those by lagoons and woodland.

There are quite a few game modes, some respawn some survival. Team elimination - Last man standing is like Socom Suppression. You can set the round timer and the amount of times you play the map before it moves on to the next.

Weapons - Loads of them.

Overall I think online it will be a real MuT game, however with the lack of ladder support from CG I can not see it being more than just open room mess about. I have looked at GB and no PS3 ladder yet for this game (even US) but will check a few other sites that run ladders.

Let me know if you get it, not telling everyone to run out and buy it as I have said not sure how busy it will be. But if we get a few I will see if we can get on a ladder somewhere.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I played the demo, and first time around, I didn't like it too much, but I gave it another go yesterday, and once you get used to it (controls are a bit iffy) it's not a bad game at all...

Don't know if I'll buy it though, not got much money at the moment, but Barky, if after a while you reckon that you can get a good sized clan going, I'll probably be there (you also have to guarantee matches Razz)
Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:39 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Online seems pretty swish, I cant help but feel its a cross between conflict, socom and MGO

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:55 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Got it today.Offline is ok,i dont really play that much offlline game's but this one seem's
to keep me going .I played this back on the xbox 360 when it first came out and allso played it
online a bit.

So if you are fed up with vegas,warhawk,and resistance in my eye's this game pisses over them all. I am going online now to see what the com's are like as far as lag and to see
for my self. Wink

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: