He is Young we Forgive him for his Gay Rooms
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Does Jim Make The Most Gay Rooms ? Reply with quote
Marshalling Yard A&D 3 Mins (it takes that long to get from one side to the other) not only that but he had open comms, fck me imagine Boneyard Breach 3 Mins with TeamSpeak.....

On top of that, with that pikey connection he made the room for 14...

At least he changed the timer after everyone moaned and the room was a good laugh but Jim, make the rooms straight instead of GAY.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Yea Jim,stop been so gay.haha

I told you to stop with the gay room's,but you had to go put on your pink outfit just to please
kain Laughing

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
180 seconds is plenty enough time for the attackers to attack. If you want to complete the objective you can do it in that timeframe. If you don't you just fuck about for 3 minutes then the round ends and you lose. If you want to fuck around on a ten minute round you wait ten minutes. Seven unnecessery minutes. In a full room with around 10 people already dead from teh first few minutes, thats over an hour of human time wasted waiting on the next round. I want the game to be full of action, I don't like being dead and watching those fat fucks wearing heavy armour crouching the whole fucking time, milling around and being indecisive cocks.

I also like having plenty of people to kill. 5v5 isn't very interesting. 7v7 does lag a bit, but it 9/10 benefits nobody. The game freezes for a second for everybody, no advantage to anybody. Occasionally the lag doesn't affect everybody and might get someone killed, but that is rare. I would far rather spend a tiny fraction of each round frozen in lag than a whole lot of each round looking for a smaller enemy team.

At least I am straight enough to be able to act like a gay occasionally, unlike Eddie who constantly has to fight the urges, and if he were to give his gayness an inch by wearing a pink hat, it would take a mile and Yak would never walk the same again.
Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:33 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
So 3 mins BoneYard Breach with TeamSpeak you think is a good game???? Which is what you had the settings as (Marshalling Yard is one of the largest maps on the game and we were only 3v3 at the time).

As for the Lag, it is not just freezing, people were vanishing Jim. 7v7 is no good unless your connection is very good.

5v5, 6v6 is fine and 5 mins is fine (3 is too short). Also making the room for an odd number that you all keep moaning about is only good for clan matches as you keep kicking the extra player, in open rooms it is just bollox as that slot will get filled and all you have done is ensure one side is always shorthanded.

Also have the comms on Alive only, especially on A&D.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
So 3 mins BoneYard Breach with TeamSpeak you think is a good game???

Its not bad... there is enough time to breach and plant the bomb is there not? and both teams have full comms, Teamspeak is absolutely worthless when both teams have it, it gives no advantage. And the radar helps massively in finding the killer of your teammates anyway. I hae the comms set at 'everyone' because its possible... if it was there on socom I would activiate it too, I don't want something so insignifigant as a premature death interupting conversations.
Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:48 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
With the time limit on your rooms you dont have to worry about everyone comms as the game is over in the blink of an eye

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
GrimCreeper

Post Reply with quote
ur forgetting barky Jim not only had host advantage but he was also always on the defending side Rolling Eyes

Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
In every attack and defend room I go with the clan, and the MuT members change sides every map whether they like it or not, usually because I force them to do so. I have never been defenders more than twice in a row, and never attacking more than twice in a row.
Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:03 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
180 seconds is plenty enough time for the attackers to attack. If you want to complete the objective you can do it in that timeframe. If you don't you just fuck about for 3 minutes then the round ends and you lose. If you want to fuck around on a ten minute round you wait ten minutes. Seven unnecessery minutes. In a full room with around 10 people already dead from teh first few minutes, thats over an hour of human time wasted waiting on the next round. I want the game to be full of action, I don't like being dead and watching those fat fucks wearing heavy armour crouching the whole fucking time, milling around and being indecisive cocks.

I also like having plenty of people to kill. 5v5 isn't very interesting. 7v7 does lag a bit, but it 9/10 benefits nobody. The game freezes for a second for everybody, no advantage to anybody. Occasionally the lag doesn't affect everybody and might get someone killed, but that is rare. I would far rather spend a tiny fraction of each round frozen in lag than a whole lot of each round looking for a smaller enemy team.

At least I am straight enough to be able to act like a gay occasionally, unlike Eddie who constantly has to fight the urges, and if he were to give his gayness an inch by wearing a pink hat, it would take a mile and Yak would never walk the same again.

It's essay time again for jim,and i told you a long time ago that yak is going to save him self
for only kain Laughing

Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:
It's essay time again for jim,and i told you a long time ago that yak is going to save him self
for only kain Laughing

Mr. Green
Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:52 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
I've only played in Jim's room once, when he went off to take a phone call and I started playing while he was gone, and I have to say it was gay as fuck playing with an odd number of players.

3 mins would suck, I usually play with 5 mins/10 mins

Don't see the fuss about open comms though, gets boring only being able to talk to the dead, during open rooms..
Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:01 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
as the mod here i can catagorically announce that jims rooms are gayer than big gay als big gay book of great gay things- any replies suggesting otherwise will be classed as the spam that they are!!
Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
dopefiend wrote:
as the mod here i can catagorically announce that jims rooms are gayer than big gay als big gay book of great gay things- any replies suggesting otherwise will be classed as the spam that they are!!

Who said spam,surely there is not that much spam?lol

Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,

O yea,Spam, Cool

Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Rainbow 6 Vegas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: