RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Which is the fairest small map?

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Which is the fairest small map?

Which map is fairest?
Crucible
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Boneyard
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Waterworks
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Blackwoods
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Citadel
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Antenora
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Which is the fairest small map? Reply with quote
The way this league is, the first and second map being identical, picking an unbiased map is quite important unless you want to get to the third map... so which map is fairest and why?

I would say... Crucible, because both teams can camp if they want to, but the caves and the open area make for good and fair fights if the two teams grow a pair of balls

P.S Devils Road, Harvestor, Fault and Tidal Fury are definately not fair maps so I didn't include them... and Storm Front is a big map so it doesn't count... and I couldn't remember the 12th map...
Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:04 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ZeRoBlacK

Post Reply with quote
I voted BlackWoods

Crucible is not a fair map. As a Terror you can just kick back and camp in your spawn area. and wait for the seals to come and putting a RPG up there ass.

In BlackWoods there are no special places for 1 team to camp. Now some of you will say "But as a terror you can camp on the Island" if a terror does that you go with your seal m8's around the island trowing granata's. If the terror jumps he loses HP and/or he falls in the water what give's the seal time to scope and kill coz the terror cant use weapon beques he is swimming.
Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
garuda

Post Reply with quote
I voted Citadel I played a cople matches on this map and won it on both sides.
Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I agree with Zero, I think as Terrors on Crucible you have a slight advantage as the Seal spawn is tiny with one entrance, as terrors you can protect both entrances with an M16 scope/sniper. You can even get into the caves and scope seals running in (usually it's rear camping jim scoping and me running into his M16 bullets like the noob of the year I am).

Citadel and Blackwoods are both fair maps, the latter is only an issue if you're Dutch noobs who are scared of the dark Wink Harvester is also quite good for terrors if you can snipe as if you start in Seal spawn you can get sniped running out, unless you turn the lights off.....

Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:55 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Vulcan-God

Post Reply with quote
Citadel is the most fair map as there is no high ground as such only the roof and on small you are the same distance away to shoot each other

[TWM] Mr Razor Rich!!!!
Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
RainbowShooter

Post Reply with quote
Citadel, Both teams can get to strategic RVs in about the same amount of time.
Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:20 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: