MGS 4

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 View previous topic
View next topic
MGS 4
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post MGS 4 Reply with quote
From infiltrating enemy compounds and man-made structures in MGS and MGS2, to the challenges of the jungle environment in MGS3, MGS4 brings a totally new concept and situation, resulting in the toughest Metal Gear infiltration mission ever devised. The game is set after the events of MGS2 and players will reprise the role of top secret agent Solid Snake with appearances by characters throughout the MGS series. With the addition of online capability, MGS4 is a leading product for "PS3" and will signal the dawn of a new gaming era for the MGS series.

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:55 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: MGS 4 Reply with quote
Red Legend wrote:
From infiltrating enemy compounds and man-made structures in MGS and MGS2, to the challenges of the jungle environment in MGS3, MGS4 brings a totally new concept and situation, resulting in the toughest Metal Gear infiltration mission ever devised. The game is set after the events of MGS2 and players will reprise the role of top secret agent Solid Snake with appearances by characters throughout the MGS series. With the addition of online capability, MGS4 is a leading product for "PS3" and will signal the dawn of a new gaming era for the MGS series.

Got to love the copy and paste lmao.Game is shit,will stay shit,and will be shit on the
ps3. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Laughing Cant see why anybody would play this game. Rolling Eyes
Hate the fuckn thing................................. UT

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:23 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I just read a review, I only ever played MGS on the PS2 when online gaming was something you dreamed of. I loved the game, I bought the one on the PSP and was p1ssed off to find out it was a turn based fucking game, cunts. I never played the PS2 gme but heard it was pony.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:15 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Red Legend wrote:
I just read a review, I only ever played MGS on the PS2 when online gaming was something you dreamed of. I loved the game, I bought the one on the PSP and was p1ssed off to find out it was a turn based fucking game, cunts. I never played the PS2 gme but heard it was pony.

To be fair,i did finish the first ever mgs that was out first,But thats cause it was pissing me off
at times and so on. UT

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Zinthos

Post Reply with quote
I love all the MGS games 1st played MGS2:SoL then went out and got MGS1 i also got MGS2:Sub and MGS:TS and MGS:SE and have completed them many times over i also downloaded the 1st Metal Gear (but that shit was to hard)

cant w8 for the new MGS:GotP

I only really got into gaming after playing MGS (Stealth is my fav game type)
and now im in uni studing Computer Games Dev

So i have always loved MGS and always will

and for any1 that doesnt like it u have no style (and ur all just trigger happy) the longer you wait for the kill the greater it feels when they fail at ur FEET bleeding from the neck.

Where do u think a came up with the name Grim Creeper (only stop using it cuz it got nick named Grim and without the Creeper it just wasnt the same)

Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » PS3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: