ATTN Barky

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Resistance View previous topic
View next topic
ATTN Barky
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post ATTN Barky Reply with quote
Further to your query today, the game modes will likely be incprporated pnce the new map packs are out, although nothing at this moment is set in stone.

p.s you also asked about assault mode which has been out since the start, we decided against this game mode as you can only play it on 40p maps.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:35 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Cheers for info... Team Conversion is the one I was really interested in as I think that will make for a more stealthy type game

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
For you again mate just had a clan msg me on msn (and wont stop bugging me) at 7:50pm saying you havent shown up for your match etc etc just to let u know. match I believe should of started at 7

Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:26 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
and another one

Rozza P says:
Hello, i am co-leader of B3E, we were supposed to play at 8.30pm, they havn't turned up, I have sent buddy invites to the leader and co-leader of MuT and they aren't respoding, can you verify a no-show for us
Haino says:
I would mate but I am in MuT clan on resistance so I am not allowed to get binvolved
Rozza P says:
no other ref is online
Haino says:
I still cant help Im afraid its CG rules
Rozza P says:
cant u tlk to ur leader?
Rozza P says:
how do we get no-show then?
Rozza P says:
We have been waiting 25 mins now
Haino says:
a ref needs to witness it or take a photo with a time stamp
Rozza P says:
people have better things too do
Rozza P says:
thn sit around
Haino says:
mate I understand but Im not allowed to get involved
Rozza P says:
okidoki, wot do i do with the photo, send it wen a ref is online
Haino says:
send it in with a ticket but it needs to have a time stamp on it

Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:55 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Haino, if you've managed to get online and all;

Neither me, Slasha, Eddie or Stiffler could get online... ana Barky was a no show, didn't see Ultra, dope or anyone else... (Dutchman was about, but I duno if he's in the clan?)

Slasha and Stiff couldn't get on full stop, and Me and Eddie couldn't get into rooms or start parties... we tried for half an hour to get it to work, but no joy, so hopefully the matches can be nullified??? and Barky won't have to lose points on the ladder because the game fucked up?

I don't think any of us took a picture of the "Network connection failure" I could probably try now, but it would involve kicking jim off my PS3 and stealing my sister's phone for it's camera... I'll try later if it's still giving me the message...

Slasha went of to the pub, dunno where Stiff went to, and Eddie went onto Vegas... so there was no chance of getting us together for the second match, had the servers miraculously fixed themselves...

EDIE: Hero was on, but I'm not sure if he could get into any games

The servers were also fucked up for me last night, and I only managed to get onto online resistacne for long enough to get the new patch... I didn't bother trying to join any rooms...
Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:02 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
hero81089

Post Reply with quote
yeah I was on and I too couldn't play any custom games. Every time I tried it just came up with an error message. Sad

Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:51 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I had a Ca match so couldnt come on but like I told these clans and they failed to understand this is that I am forbidden to get involved as I play for you guys, they thought I wouldnt help them on purpose.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:11 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Haino wrote:
I had a Ca match so couldnt come on but like I told these clans and they failed to understand this is that I am forbidden to get involved as I play for you guys, they thought I wouldnt help them on purpose.

Well thats there proplem,you clearly told them that you could not help them because your are
in the MuT clan/squads.It was no means are fault that the shity servers seem to be letting us down alot.Anyway i can undestand what your saying but as what kain said not many of us could get online
or even make a room.

Cheers for the heads up Haino and thanks.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Aye, cheers Haino Smile
Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:34 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
B3E got a no show in the end.....and MAD were winding Slasha up by sending him in game messages all the time that he in turn started moaning on to me so I reported just to save everyone getting messaged everytime they log in.

I wish people could have realised what was going on with the servers instead of looking for free wins but there you go.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:46 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
B3E got a no show in the end.....and MAD were winding Slasha up by sending him in game messages all the time that he in turn started moaning on to me so I reported just to save everyone getting messaged everytime they log in.

I wish people could have realised what was going on with the servers instead of looking for free wins but there you go.

We shall play them again when the servers seem to be a bit better Cool .
Kind of shit for slash to get messages like that all the time Twisted Evil

Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:00 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Resistance All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: