RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Clans not to play CA

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom CA View previous topic
View next topic
Clans not to play CA
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Clans not to play CA Reply with quote
Guys please leave this thread clean as of what clans not to play ..ie cheats and dicks. Laughing

I will start off the with the following name Elite xi(Reaper..this guy was in TuS and he cheated against us in a clan match on blackwoods,this goes back a while but he was defo cheating and i
wont waste my time to play with him again in a clan match.

Mon May 28, 2007 4:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
TNT cheats, sponges and laggers. lol

Nah you can play them barks, but me and wing have said we wont play against you guys.

I would be careful of well known cheats who had them before like reaper tus etc. also make eddie record all matches and if he doesnt call him a bitch. Its pretty easy to record and delete the match at the end.
Tue May 29, 2007 8:42 am View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
REARnakedJIM wrote:
TNT cheats, sponges and laggers. lol

Nah you can play them barks, but me and wing have said we wont play against you guys.

I would be careful of well known cheats who had them before like reaper tus etc. also make eddie record all matches and if he doesnt call him a bitch. Its pretty easy to record and delete the match at the end.

(TNT cheats=no)(TNT Sponge,no jimmy only you lol)(TNT lagg,again no only you jimmy)JOKE Laughing
But yes i will be recording from time to time Wink and on a dvd recorder there is more to do
than just push record...ie transfer shit

Edit:Thread locked due to we dont play much CA anymore Idea .

Tue May 29, 2007 5:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Socom CA All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: