Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » 360 View previous topic
View next topic
C&C 3
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
ok Moderator how did i break the rules in the above post? i know i have certainly broken the rules on other threads i have entered today, but prettys sure not in this one.
Fri May 18, 2007 1:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
REARnakedJIM wrote:
ok Moderator how did i break the rules in the above post? i know i have certainly broken the rules on other threads i have entered today, but prettys sure not in this one.

Ok i will let you off only this once lol Cool

Fri May 18, 2007 5:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Jim,

Have a RFOM clan match at 7:30, so maybe we can have a game of this afterwards....about 9ish????

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Mon May 21, 2007 2:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Jim,

Let me know what Days of the week and times are best for you and I will try and get us some games. (prob just 1 a week).

Tue May 22, 2007 11:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
No, we will play against computers, and we will start on easy and see if you can survive, if you get good enough to win on hard i will play games, to be honest online on these games is crap as people just tank charge, essentially whoever attacks first wins.

So the plan will be to play abit against the ai, as they are quite good in this game.

Quote:
Might even get the 360 Vision Cam so that I can laugh at you when I demolish your HQ Jim.

This made me laugh at the time, but i must admit i was a little concerned that you might be good, now though i might buy a cam on the way home so i can laugh at you when we play a 1v1.
Tue May 22, 2007 12:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
We will see Jim, I have not played a game like this since Dune on the Commodore Amiga, so am a bit rusty (along with the fact that my phone did not stop going in every game last night and everyone was nudging me for matches).

So if you are about early evening we can play again today.... Quads match at 7pm so cant play for too long.

Tue May 22, 2007 1:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » 360 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: