RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Eddie on cg??

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Eddie on cg??
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Eddie on cg?? Reply with quote
So eddie, whats yup with all the ranting on cg forums??
Thu May 03, 2007 3:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: Eddie on cg?? Reply with quote
REARnakedJIM wrote:
So eddie, whats yup with all the ranting on cg forums??

People pissn me off UT Laughing

Thu May 03, 2007 4:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
lol look on the bright side you gave me something to read before I went to work

Thu May 03, 2007 10:18 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Haino wrote:
lol look on the bright side you gave me something to read before I went to work

Lmao,just back from spain....best holiday i have ever had in my life.I am going to see can i get back over at some stage.And i wont be going to post so much on that site that much as i have my views towards otheres that i hate(Not you haino your sound man)anyway talk to ye all online at some stage Wink

Mon May 07, 2007 7:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Haino
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
glad to hear you had s good holiday

Tue May 08, 2007 4:30 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Has to be said though that latest video of mindspin by sky was a bit dodge lol. And i noticed kain posted on cg saying he thought mindspin wasnt that good lol.

Also there is a cheat going around, whos irish, and is impersonating headshotking and waseem, and he knows my full name. all very interesting indeed.
Wed May 09, 2007 11:31 am View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
REARnakedJIM wrote:
Has to be said though that latest video of mindspin by sky was a bit dodge lol. And i noticed kain posted on cg saying he thought mindspin wasnt that good lol.

Also there is a cheat going around, whos irish, and is impersonating headshotking and waseem, and he knows my full name. all very interesting indeed.

I am past this and couldnt care anymore man Wink

Wed May 09, 2007 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
And i went online for about 3mins last night and was lagn everywhere man so i am
not really into socom2 anymore as it is mostly cheats that go online,when really i would just for
once like to play in a open room with out cheaters.

Wed May 09, 2007 1:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
EDDIE ICE wrote:

Thats cause you have just been arguein with those cg guys. i have defended mindspin just cause hes your friend and i believe you. dont get wound up about it.

That been said if you care about clan matches and have the ability to record you should, i do in every tnt match.

Also i have been on socom2 a good bit these last few days and its not that bad, and its easy to see whos cheatin.
Wed May 09, 2007 6:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
REARnakedJIM wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:

Thats cause you have just been arguein with those cg guys. i have defended mindspin just cause hes your friend and i believe you. dont get wound up about it.

That been said if you care about clan matches and have the ability to record you should, i do in every tnt match.

Also i have been on socom2 a good bit these last few days and its not that bad, and its easy to see whos cheatin.

Your right man,i just dont like some of the shit they post from time to time. Wink

Wed May 09, 2007 7:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
REARnakedJIM
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
New info about this situation just in, must discuss it with you eddie, msn me when you are on next. Smile
Fri May 11, 2007 3:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
REARnakedJIM wrote:
New info about this situation just in, must discuss it with you eddie, msn me when you are on next. Smile

I am msn now my man Cool

Fri May 11, 2007 6:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
REARnakedJIM wrote:
EDDIE ICE wrote:

Well,i can record..told you that ages ago man.(You properly forgot)
I only really play in cg rooms that are put up and have a password as they wont let dicks in.
The MuT clan have played loads of clan wars on socom3 and i am not going to record every clan match we play as i seem to be the only one who can record at the mo. Crying or Very sad ,and
when we did play cheat clans i really got fed up with people going on in the clan saying cheats
when really i wish most of the mut players could record...that is why i put up the link for people
to buy the wintv usb device or what ever they could so they could stop going on and do something about it,and to be honest the only mut player who went out and got one was EARTHMOVER,that to me showed he cared and was willing to buy one...not just for me but for him self.
I agree with you Jim yes its easy to see who is cheating but for the way things are going on all
the socom games is most clans are willing to use skype and then wait for more codes to come out
and then try and hide the fact they are cheating.Dont get me wrong in anyway,i love to play all
the socom online games but from time to time if they didnt cheat they would lose very badly
as mut is good clan and has some great players in the clan that would own the shit out of them if
they didnt cheat.I could go on all day about this but i wont as i have said what i wanted to say
for ages........what was it again....o yea...role on CA as the cheating clans can go fuck them selfs
Laughing

Sat May 19, 2007 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: