Favourite Weapon?

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Resistance View previous topic
View next topic
Favourite Weapon?
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Favourite Weapon? Reply with quote
I think Resistance's weapons are pretty cool. I think the best gun is the M5A2 because it gets Grenade Launcher rounds which are just... really nice. Its not the perfect killing machine but it can hold its own so I like it.

I hate the Bullseye- I can't use the tag and while its good in rage mode even without the tag I keep overheating myself. Just like on Motorstorm, I keep pressing X rather than R2 to accelerate. Newxt gen is confuddling.

The L23 Fareye (snipe rifle) is good apart from people being able to run while scoped in... never good. I can't use this gun. The Flawethrower though... no skill required. Just point and spray liquid fire, bloody superb. The Arc Charger is absolutely shit though- I suppose it can kill people but I just don't bother.

The Auger is alright... but if you are human and can't see through walls its pretty shit.

Whats your favourite gun?
Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Mine is deffinantly the M5A2 Assault rifle...

Very accurate, lots of bullets and the bullets are very fast (unlike the balls of energy from the Bullseye)
Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:41 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
I Like having a Lark Smile

But I agree the MA52 is cool, the Auger is good as aliens. And I like Frags....loads of grenade kills Smile

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
I like having the LAARK too but I don't like running around with it already in my hands... the way I see it, if the other chap can't kill me before the M5 runs out of bullets I am allowed to balst his ass with a clear conscience. But just blasting people left right and centre... that is far too much like TNT for me to cope with. I'd rather die than be a little PhantoM clone.
Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:20 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
hero81089

Post Reply with quote
Bullseye, love tagging people from long range and blasting the hell out of them without them even realising where I am Laughing

I hate the Shotgun, I always get killed in one shot with it but when I try it it always takes 2 shots, even when I press L1 and aim at they're heads! Evil or Very Mad

Mon May 14, 2007 3:05 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » Resistance All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: