RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Forum News

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Forum News
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Forum News Reply with quote
    Cleaning
    In the next week or so the forums will be monitored and all old threads locked down. I will not remove them so they will not effect your total post counts. Some cleaning was done but nothing major.

Member Status
    Your Light Sabers might change as I am going to introduce new Jedi/Sith Order Ranks and change the posts needed to reach them. It should not effect people too much. RANKS are now - Member 1, Force Sensitive 50, Jedi Initiate 150, Jedi Padawan 300, Jedi Knight 500. No New Ranks Yet Introduced.

These are now available by going to your profile, there are many loaded within the gallery so feel free to use any of them, plus there is an option to link to your own. 1000+ NOW Available.

Skins
    Not 100% confirmed but I might add some forum skins to allow you to choose the look of the Forums from your profile settings. I will confirm this if I do. 28 NOW Available.

Jobs
    Please let me know if you would like to be a Mod and on which forum, obviously not everyone can but a few people to help keep things tidy would be nice. Dope is the Mod for Resistance (MuT/RnB) and General PS3. Eddie is the Mod for All Socom (MuT/RnB). Red Legend is the Mod for Football. Simple Jim Remains the Mod for RnB League.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!

Last edited by barky on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:40 pm; edited 12 times in total
Wed May 02, 2007 12:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: Forum News Reply with quote
barky wrote:
    Cleaning
    In the next week or so the forums will be monitored and all old threads locked down. I will not remove them so they will not effect your total post counts.

Member Status
    Your Light Sabers might change as I am going to introduce new Jedi/Sith Order Ranks and change the posts needed to reach them. It should not effect people too much

These are now available by going to your profile, there are many loaded within the gallery so feel free to use any of them, plus there is an option to link to your own.

Jobs
    Please let me know if you would like to be a Mod and on which forum, obviously not everyone can but a few people to help keep things tidy would be nice.

I can help out man if needs be. Rolling Eyes Wink

Wed May 02, 2007 12:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
i can give yo a bit of help if you need it ( and if my hamsters got the stamina)
Wed May 02, 2007 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Updates and Jobs Now Sorted as Above.

Thu May 10, 2007 10:34 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
EXTRA AVATARS - Now Moving Club Badges Added (Thanks Red).

Fri May 11, 2007 5:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: