RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
sns v RnB - Nov 23rd 2006

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
sns v RnB - Nov 23rd 2006
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post sns v RnB - Nov 23rd 2006 Reply with quote
Slasha n SilentSpud Vs Red n Barky

Map 1 : Devils Road (Day) : sns Seals
Yep sns owned RnB, very few kills on the RnB side and sniped from begining to end. sns 6 - RnB 0

Map 2 : Devils Road (Day) : sns Terror
Not much different in map 2, in fact you could say that sns were totally gay playing the game like this (we did). sns 6 - RnB 2

Last edited by barky on Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
We shall just have to see how well they perform when it is Devils Road night Very Happy
Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:27 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
silentspud
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post hay Reply with quote
hay jim i love to play devils raod as nite i can jump snipe and no need to worry b8 any campers lol cus i can see them so if that the map u want bring it lol Very Happy
Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:32 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Re: hay Reply with quote
silentspud wrote:
hay jim i love to play devils raod as nite i can jump snipe and no need to worry b8 any campers lol cus i can see them so if that the map u want bring it lol Very Happy

I have seen you jump snipe your good Wink
But you havent seen me jump snipe,ask earth or yak Smile
And for some thick reason i only jump snipe when i am in diff rooms.
Might keep up the practice. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by EDDIE ICE on Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
slasha

Post Reply with quote
rnb just got owned even when they were seals in second map they could have tried to camp but they hadn't got a clue what to do ammmmm anyway edd jim bring it on well own you as well dop gona get raped and stiff well lets see about that one Twisted Evil
Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
learn to spell and punctuate when you`re bragging about what you are gonna do to people in future wars. First learn to read and write at an adult level then you can pretend to be a big boy with a huge pair of balls (imagine the cheek- saying that I`m gonna get stuffed?!?!?!?) then you can suck my balls after I show you how to play night maps/devils road lol
ps slasha- you mouth off a lot considering you have to pedal to power your router and you never pedal fast enough to recieve the packets of data containing the bullets meant for your head.
lol
Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kain
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Personally, I'm looking forward to our next outing against Mad as Fuck.

Definantly not picking Storm Front; atleast not day Wink

then Anto... and Snuff... etc etc... I don't really mind If I lose or not, just so long as I don't get totally owned up... UT
Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:59 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
nor me kain- its all about the crack- dont mind losing per se (im a member of mut ffs) just losing cos people are doin their own thing or pissing about. I fully expect to get slaughtered on these forums when (not if) we lose a doubles match- its part of the fun.
We all know there are sponges on socom-we all know everyone sponges from time to time (people are usin 20 different internet services and 200 different routers so there are always gonna be probs). most people moan in the heat of the moment bout sponging lagging etc but usually thats it- when people r still moanin weeks later thats when it gets annoying.
Everyone needs to remember the most important rule of mut-
ITS JUST A GAME
Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: