RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
K~J vs RnB
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports View previous topic
View next topic
K~J vs RnB
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Simple_Jim wrote:
Red man the reason I wrote shit on here was because Barky blamed me for losing a clan match. I have single handedly lost clan matches before but I didn't lose this one so I was pissed off.

And neither of us said anything about the split decision... we didn't say well played either which was quite rude since there were some decent kills. So no that wasn't going behind your back, not even in the ultraviolator sense. We weren't supremely confident either- when I was saying "hurry up so we can go rape RnB" I wouldn't have bet my house, my horse or even 5p on me and kain actually winning as it was Blackwoods. Kain sniped on devils road yeah, but we let you have SEALs which is the better side on that map. It was Night too so it wouldn't have been a gay M82 blasting battle. If you had said no sniper rifles Kain would not have used one, if you had said no grenades I would not have thrown them.

P.S Fix the title yourself Barky, you anal retentive black man in disguise.

This could of been sorted over msn................what has the spam on the forums come to...............lmao

blah,blah,blah and loads more blah UT Laughing

Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
barky
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
Will Do take it Forum Mod is a bit difficult for you, dont worry, easily corrected.

I Don't Have Tourette's..........You're Just A Cunt!
Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
If I had said no killing would you have done so? If you had told us earlier. REMATCH

Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:24 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simple_Jim
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Post Reply with quote
Not a problem Red, you chaps pick the maps and set the restrictions. You be host, try not to be drunk and we'll have a go. Friendly match though if scoot has already reported, but its all yours for the taking as you are the underdogs. And no this isn't me beinga cocky bastard saying "bring it on bitches", I would just be happy to play another match.
Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:47 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
EDDIE ICE
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
barky wrote:
Will Do take it Forum Mod is a bit difficult for you, dont worry, easily corrected.

lol,now back to what i like doing best spam,spam,and o yes more spam Laughing

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:48 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » League Match Reports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: