RED n BARKY Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
DOPEFIEND

Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
DOPEFIEND
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post DOPEFIEND Reply with quote
Dope

Has the Irish Police investigation into the missing millions from your bar completed? Is it now safe for you to leave the country without fear of getting detained? DO YOU HAVE A PASSPORT!

Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:56 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
dopefiend
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

Post Reply with quote
Funny u should ask-the investigation was covered up as the boss of the company is also the boss of crimestoppers lol. As i was telling lord barky yesterday i spent several hours in the company of a reporter from a local paper dishing all the dirt on the motherfucker lol
Have passport but until I win my courtcase against the aforementioned cunt (my ex boss, not lord barky ) my bank manager has forbade me from visiting the local poundshop let alone camp schevinwhateverdafuckthatdutchspotiscalled. Good to see that you`re causing enough mayhem round europe for all of mut
Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Red Legend
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post Reply with quote
And I believe the afore mentioned 'cunt' is also your father and your brother, your local headmaster is your uncle and your brother in law, it's amazing exactly how much whoring Barkys mum did over in the Emerald Isles.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:34 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    RED n BARKY Forum Index » General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: